No allies vision of the mini map, no line of sight on the big map

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

• BUILD #: 40874.0.5548497
  • PLATFORM: Steam / Microsoft Store

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

:question: DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). Limit to ONE issue per thread.

The issue happened one day, and it is continuously existing. In Le Loi campaign 1, when two allies were introduced, no appearance of them on the mini map. In
Gajah Mada 1 campaign, when Mongol built the alliance, no appearance of it on the mini map.

However, if I move my screen to the territories where my allies should be on the big map (unexplored), there are buildings without line of sight. However, the buildings are not fully loaded, for example in Le Loi 1 there are castles of allies but no walls in the first glance. I have to explore the territories using units to fully see all of the buildings.

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

:question: How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST.

• 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

:question: List the DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue… Be descriptive!

Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:

1. For me, just start any campaign game.

:arrow_forward: GAME FILES

:question: Include a OneDrive or Google Drive link to a SAVE GAME or REPLAY FILE (.aoe2record) of the match where you encountered the issue.

:arrow_forward: IMAGE & ATTACHMENTS

:question: Attach a relevant PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif), VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube), DXDIAG FILE (.txt), or CRASH/GAME LOGS (.aoe2record, .txt) below.

A post was merged into an existing topic: [BUG] Enemy Buildings Return Invisible when not in LOS