No lobbies in the lobby browser, please help!

Since the update , I see no (or couple in best case) lobbies in the lobby browser

I couldnt joint a game since 2 weeks ,

and if I was lucky and found a game lobby the opponent seems to have the same issue , its like the the game separated a few of us from the rest of the players

game devs please fix this issue for us !!!

2 Likes

My friend have same problem. U get aswers?

The issue about the lobby scarcity came along with the game. They’ve patched it with the december update, but seems that they reversed some things on the hotfixes. The lobbies available are only a few again, and even fewer for foreign server lobbies. For me the lobby list don’t come blank, but certainly incomplete.

Same issue with lobby here. I also cannot join a game a friend sets up a lobby for, but they can join my lobby. I can be a spectator by choosing the Spectate tab, or if I choose to watch one of my friends (using the Steam Friends menu). And, finally, I never get matched in an auto match (see below), does anyone else have these issues in addition to the empty lobby?

Here’s the empty lobby:

I hope they pay attention to this issue since the game has been unplayable

I am afraid that they think that they fixed this bug after the last update and ignore us

Use the Reset Filters and Refresh button, always works for me

Unfortunately I have tried that many, with no success, but thank you for trying to help.

1 Like

Hey, have you updated the game today? If so, the problem persists?

Happens to me too, how can i solve?
I reinstalled the game and nothing has changed.

Finally it was fixed with the last update :smiley:

2 Likes

I did update the game that day, but same result. After trying a bunch of things, I logged onto Steam with another account on my computer, and, viola, everything was there. Going back and forth it seems the problem is, somehow, with my Steam account.

All the settings I could find are the same, I wonder what I’m missing.

I suggest you contacting steam support to ask about any restrictions on your account.

There seems to be no way to do this. Clicking on Support when I follow the succession of links it tells me I have to contact the game manufacturer, and gives me links.

Log into you steam account, get to this link and scroll all the way down until the ‘Contact the steam support’ option. There you should get access to support.

Question: on this secondary steam acount you have another license for the game or used the game from the main account via family share?

1 Like

Used family share, so the computer is the same, and the settings seem to be the same

Thanks, sent them a message with the issue. Hopefully there is an account log that will show what the difference/problem is.

My matching lobby quit working after I disabled cross-network play within the options menu. I suggest taking a look at your options to ensure cross-network is enabled. If you just prefer not to play with XBOX users or PC, you can always pre-screen the game’s players before joining.

You brought me an doubt: to crossplay work, the setting must be activated to both ends, or just one end with crossplay activated could already see and play with other platform user? My guess is that it only requires to be activated at one end…

Anyway, if you play on Xbox I suggest you to never disable crossplay, since the great majority of the playerbase is on steam. I’ve seen some reports before about Xbox users that couldn’t get to play online just because the crossplay was disenabled.

OMG , I was enjoying the game for few day then suddenly the issue came back again !!

why is this so difficult to fix !!

whats wrong with you game devs !!!

Hey, have you seen that?

1 Like