Opening and Closing Options too fast removes all options, changes the language to Portoguese/Brazil and turns the game into Window Mode

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

• **BUILD #:
  • PLATFORM: Steam

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

:question: DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). Limit to ONE issue per thread.

Title says it all. When you are in the scenario editor and go to Options and then press Cancel extremly fast your game changes to window mode, all your options are changed/removed (not hotkeys tho), and the game’s language is changed to Portoguese/Brazil.
Dont ask me why.

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

:question: How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST.

• 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

:question: List the DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue… Be descriptive!

Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:

1. When this error occoured i was in Scenario Editor (I dont want to check for other Game states too)
  2. Press ESC
  3. Click “Options”
  4. Click Cancel as soon as you possibly can

:arrow_forward: IMAGE & ATTACHMENTS

:question: Attach a relevant PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif), VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube), DXDIAG FILE (.txt), or CRASH/GAME LOGS (.aoe2record, .txt) below.

On Demand, i could record it and put it on YT, but only if there is a dev or staff that confirms that they need a Youtube Video, if nobody cares about this bug then I won’t bother either

P.s: To all Casual players, dont test this, you dont want to set your Options again (or if you are really curious, backup your option file, whereever that is, or Screenshot your current settings)

2 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Game breaking bug in scenario editor