• I’ve already pre-ordered
  • I will recommend this game to people
  • I will not recommend this game to people
  • I will not buy the game

0 voters

4 Likes

Not buying because of price.

13 Likes

Do you only buy Indie and AA games then?

5 Likes

I might have to edit the poll cause I messed it up, the dislike options should be next to eachother

1 Like

Do you only buy Indie and AA games then?

Im buying AAA games mostly.

What I never buy is AA game that is priced like AAA game

10 Likes

I don’t want this thread clogged up with useless arguments so this will be my last reply on this topic. AoE4 is a AAA, no matter what you think due to microsoft being the publisher, doesn’t matter what you THINK

12 Likes

I am confused what a pie chart is doing expressing answers to two different questions – (1) will you buy the game and (2) will you recommend the game. Also, we apparently can check up to 5 boxes. This really is not pie chart material.

25 Likes

I thought I picked you can only pick 2 answers.
Dang it, I’ve messed up a poll again, lol. I’ll never get the hang of it.

I am assuming if you are recommending the game you like it and will buy it.

1 Like

I’ll buy it when it goes on sale, the price on my country is a bit high at the moment.

You should add this option.

3 Likes

I can’t once the poll has already started.

dont we have the poll already with normal questions, which were not mixed together?
Edit: Yes we had. [Poll] Which version of AoE4 will you buy or just Xbox Game Pass?

Didn’t know that, lol

Either way, both threads show that the amount of people who aren’t buying the game a literally a tiny minority

Actualy, maybe haf the planet will buy the game, just to try it.

it is a well known game that still live in memory of people.

I am optimistic, a litle.

1 Like

3.5 billion people? MS would have enough money to pay their employees 10 times over.

1 Like

I think graphics are great, but I’ll not buy the game because it has betrayed the AoE legacy, the most important medieval Civs from history, Byzantines and Turks are not base Civs. When and if they’re included in a DLC, I’ll buy AoE4 immediately.

1 Like

May buy later once the features I expect to be in the game are available.

13 Likes

“You don’t get a soft launch for a branded title. Period.”

25 Likes

Price is a issue in my country. So i will wait.

1 Like

That is always a good choice if you don’t feel confident in buying the game immediately. I can’t wait to play the game so I will probably buying it at release eventhough some features are still missing. But if the support for the game continues I am sure that the game will become even better than it already is now.

6 Likes