[POLL] Works of Art - Beautiful Scenario Designing

Honestly I have not yet played the Bayinnaung Campaign in DE or HD. So I don’t really know.
I just found this HD screenshot on this page and I tried to imitate it. I guess it is part of the Burmese Campaign (Bayinnaung) created by you? :slight_smile:

1 Like

6 Likes

Anyway to make the units scale-able up for UHD?

You may try using SMX Workshop by WAIfor
to scale up the graphics files by 200% for use in UHD.
Image quality may reduce when scaling up.

i’d bring my flame thrower set fire to the crops

2 Likes

when i get a bit more experienced ill probably play with terrain more

this is a Saracen fort, word has come that war is near and the soldiers are preparing

this is a small Indian village, several unique units and heroes that resemble Indian soldiers (sages in Bui bi’s case) have been mixed in, i hope they add a hindu monk hero unit, as Bui Bi is Buddhist i believe

i used some of the generic Microsoft filters to give it more temperature after i snipped it out with snipping tool

these do not seem to be the filtered versions, i’ll have to look for those

i just realized on the Indian one you can see a villager i selected

5 Likes

Siege of Constantinople :

1 Like

Some pictures of custom scenario I made using mod MBA v1 about sky people … medieval counterpart of sea people of bronze age

3 Likes

u killed M_O_T_H_E_R

1 Like

actually MOTHER was me XD … I was defending

2 Likes

Horns of Hattin

The Mongol horde crossing the Syr Darya on the way to plunder the Khwarazm Empire and Persia.

5 Likes

@StereoQuasar163 enter cheat code “noui” for all user interface to disappear

also, for my original two i decided not to upload the filtered versions but im doing it for this one since i actually flipped the image

an African metropolis about to get sieged by the southern nomads

again, i have made the mistake of selecting something, this time a wall segment

4 Likes

I think we should keep this thread for good and interesting scenario design screenshots. Not just masses of units clumped together with little or no thought, or units lined up in a scenario editor like how a amateur discovering the editor might do. I think the ones who posted such pictures will know who they are. This should be avoided thanks.

4 Likes

Elephants in Mali?

1 Like

this combines both aspects from ethiopia and mali (hence shotels and gbetos)

Federick Barbarossa and his crusader army receiving blessing from the priest before the holy war

3 Likes

you can use the cheat code noui to remove all the popups (enter it again to toggle them back on)

1 Like

Welcome stranger… the caliph will meet you after the morning prayer, please be patience

2 Likes

yes … I used it while making this scenario

1 Like