REALLY nice screenshots of aoe4!

These pictures make me want to play the game so much!!

4 Likes

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:hop hop AOE 4 i love it

3 Likes

Sorry, but the proportions destroy the beauty that AoE4 could have. It is not a question of graphics, but of design.

When I see these images I reaffirm myself that I will not be able to buy the game if it is launched like this. And believe me, it hurts to say this.

2 Likes

That is fine there are still a lot of us that donā€™t have a problem with it and we will be able to enjoy the game the way it is.

Iā€™m happy for those of you who are able to ignore this problem and enjoy the game just as well.

The bad is that could have more people who enjoy the game (if the game finally came out like this).

Are you trying to convince people that the game doesnt look horrible?

• Tiny buildings
  • Colorful mess
  • trees look extremely low quality with zero detail
  • oversized weapons
  • towers are smaller than walls and even elephants
  • terrain looks blurry and without any detail
  • overall lookd bland and outdated
  • looks like this could be AOE 2.5 that came before AOE3
5 Likes

Beautiful screenshots! :heart_eyes:

You will always get the haters unfortunately. Let the haters hate and the lovers love! :slight_smile:

8 Likes

There is no hate. No one has waited for this game more than me. Seeing these proportions hurt me.

1 Like

Donā€™t worry, itā€™s just a game and as long as itā€™s fun to play everything else doesnā€™t matter.

5 Likes

OH my god nope , This is not a post to complain FREAK , i dont want to convince ANYONE , only to show what i like about the game, some things are bad and can be changed but just chill out and when the devs let us the beta we can complain a little more.

5 Likes

Always, this is not a post to haters hate only to lovers enjoy but yea :smiley:

1 Like

Haters donā€™t care if itā€™s not a post to complain, they try to spread discord wherever they can

4 Likes

Lets just appreciate what amazing games both Ensemble Studios and Microsoft have created - and thatā€™s all of the AOE games :slight_smile:

3 Likes

When or where did they say that?

This and the other appreciation post has alot of unique posters yet the graphic complaints have just a few graphic lovers repeating themselves and claiming they are in the majority.

1 Like

In XboxEra Podcast episode 53. Minute 26

1 Like

im from the people that dont care much about the graphics i just want a good and interesting gameplay

3 Likes

I think the main thing is that the mechanics and various functions are good and in the spirit of the Age. To make the game enjoy it. And the graphics for this genre are mediocre. (Although the graphics are quite good). It remains to correct the archers and scaling of buildings, as well as the cavalry movement - and thatā€™s all, the game is ready, you can say-the players are playing, the developers ā€™ money is spinning)

Good game - great mood - great money

3 Likes

xD , most people of here like the graphics but they want some changes , like me! And that is fine

Totally agree. Some changes would be welcomed. And maybe they can even make a separate DLC like Age2 for Ultra graphics for those who want it

3 Likes