Recommend list for future features of Aoe3DE. (Unofficial)

Hi, after taking some free time i wanted to present a list of possible features that could be added over time, some of them are in high demand from the community since the beginning of Aoe3DE and I hope they will be introduced soon. :blush:

Added Aoe3DE features:
Friends list with status:

1. Online.

2. Absent.

3. In Game (Busy).

And a don’t disturb and don’t receive invitations would also be welcome.

• Improvement of the player icons, the player avatar icons are not displayed correctly the first time the “Friends list”, “Stuck”, “Last game” menus are opened.

• Allow for better iteration with clans by extending the clan description and displaying the clan chat with a history without deleting it after exiting and re-entering the game.

• Call Level for all languages ​​Elo so as not to confuse new players by not understanding what Elo is.

• Make the rank random like the old Eso ranking system that is restore the ranks mechanism of the Eso platform (Ex Aoe3), requested by many players in the forum.

• Hotkeys added for new units added in the game.

• Hotkeys for the Chinese wonder “Summer Palace”.

• Make the collection speed (in percent) of the Indian wonder “Karni Mata” visible in the wonder interface.

• View the training time of each unit of the Chinese wonder “Summer Palace” in its interface.

• Make Han’s Ancient Army the default unit to train initially for the Chinese wonder “Summer Palace”.

• Displays the duration and effect of the Transcendence ability and its cooldown by making it visible to all players (Chinese wonder “Temple of Heaven”).

• Settler training time displayed in the training icon and in the tower center.

• Training time of each unit (including ships) displayed in its training icon and in the military building.

• Search time displayed in the barracks or technology icon.

• Consulate unit and technology training time displayed in the consulate and unit / technology icon.

• Display training times for wonders as well in a bar at the top of their life.

• Display the stats of the stun ability, the damage it does at each age and the duration of the stun.

• Give more details in card descriptions such as Feitorias where it only indicates which ability the collection of automatic resources but does not indicate the quantity.

• This has less to do with the functionality of Aoe3DE but being that i am playing a lot in China i notice that the Chu Ko Nu are not accurate when throwing their darts some shots 1 or 2 darts miss the target despite the target is not moving, i would be able if the developers revised this malfunction.

This is just a small list of the features i mentioned and i want the developers to add over time especially the display of training times for both naval and land units.
Feel free to leave a comment on the list i made or make your own list including only functionalities useful for the competitive game of Aoe3DE.

I hope the developers manage to include many features described in this list.

Thanks for reading and viewing the list.

P.S.: Please kindly ask not to write bug or balanced issues in this thread but only useful features for competitive purposes.

2 Likes

Some ideas and references you can find in these past threads, it would be nice to refresh the game’s UI.

1 Like

For Scenario editor I would like an add/remove unit/tech trigger