Reminder to the DEV team! Ranked Treaty is still broken and has been for years now

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

:point_down: These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.

• GAME BUILD #: ######
  • GAME PLATFORM: Steam
  • OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 11

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

:point_down: DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.

I cant remember if its solo games or team games or both, but games that you win are counted as losses.

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

:point_down: How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!

• 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

:point_down: List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!

Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:

1. Play ranked treaty

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

:point_down: What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?

:arrow_forward: IMAGE

:point_down: ALWAYS attach a PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif) or VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube link) that highlights the problem.

:arrow_forward: GAME FILES (SAVE / RECORDING)

:point_down: Attach a SAVE GAME (.aoe3Ysav) or GAME RECORDING (.aoe3Yrec) of the match where you encountered the issue. Link it below if using an external file service.

2 Likes

Sorry to make another thread about this, but the search function was useless. I remember a dev replying to an older thread a year ago about addressing the problem, but it was never resolved.

Found the thread dated Feb 2022 Ranked Games showing as loses if you win? dev replied there.

Another here April 2022 Ranked game wins counting as losses dev replied also.

Please please please can this finally be fixed!

2 Likes

I need to take fed’s elo, lets get it fixed!

2 Likes

I did not play ranked for a while due to this bug. But as long as there is no statment from a Dev or in the patchnotes i assume the problem is still not fixed. If you can’t fix it, go back to the old ranked quick search.

Another important Thread:

These things would bring the fun back to Aoe3 Treaty, but never gotten a statement from a dev.

2 Likes

Will this ever be deal with? Im getting crasy with winning a game in treaty and it counts as lost! PLEASE SOMEONE SOLVE THIS ! DEVSSSS

1 Like

WHERE ARE THE DEVS ???
WHY LET TREATY RANKED DIE ???

1 Like