Request for Physical Collectors Edition Release

I bought an old AOE:2 disc/box that came with the tech tree fold out and it is still one of my favorite nostalgic pieces from my childhood! I really hope for the option to buy it with AOE: 4!

11 Likes

hope so… I would like to buy it as well!

Anyone knows by any chance are they releasing collectors edition of this game ? With good book covers in it and soundtracks like assasins creed origins collectors edition im really hyped about this game i hope they release collectors edition of this game so i can buy :smiley:

5 Likes

They haven’t yet released Age of Empires IV. Perhaps you are looking for a collector’s edition of one of the earlier titles?

@“Andy P” said:
They haven’t yet released Age of Empires IV. Perhaps you are looking for a collector’s edition of one of the earlier titles?

I think he properly said will be cool to have an aoe4 collector edition similar to aoe3. And I agree with him.

1 Like

Yeah i mean when the game released i hope they will publish good collectors edition including tons of stuff with good price so we can buy thats what i meant :slight_smile:

1 Like

I really want to know how you got that dot above your I.

1 Like

You mean this i haha im using turkish keyboard in turkish alphabet there is i and ı both of them different like g and ğ and u and ü haha :slight_smile: o and ö - c or ç hahaahah :)))

こんいちわ

I imagine they’ll do a collector’s edition, but I doubt it would be announced on Day 1. These things tend to come later in a game’s lifetime.

I also hope the game has an edition collection. I also hope to have a good strategic guide book.

@CostlierParrot3 said:
I also hope the game has an edition collection. I also hope to have a good strategic guide book.

Strategic guide book is a good thought.

I’m also thinking about a figure soldier er included in CE. For example a Roman legionary or Greek hoplite (for ancient times theme), a medieval knight or longbow soldier, for a game set in medieval times

@nonlosojimmy said:
I’m also thinking about a figure soldier er included in CE. For example a Roman legionary or Greek hoplite (for ancient times theme), a medieval knight or longbow soldier, for a game set in medieval times

i hope so i got strategy book for aoe 1 i hope they including it on collectors edition !

I really like to see a Collector’s edition.

It could include artwork book, soundtracks and model of different units

11 Likes

Yes! New Age games like this don’t come around very often so I would definitely like a collector’s edition to remember the original release of the game.

7 Likes

Yes please. I have big box versions of AoE and AoE II, and Collector’s Edition of AoE III. If they make a Collector’s AoE IV Edition I will throw my money to them like there’s no tomorrow.

4 Likes

I would buy a collector’s edition that have little models of units and buildings of each civilization, that would be so cool

2 Likes

Hell yeah. By the way there was a poll for this, I think it was dismantled when the website got renewed:

Even if Microsoft does not have a team to put together a collector’s edition, they could easily contract a company like Limited Run Games, iam8bit, Fangamer, Strictly Limited Games or Signature Edition Games to make one. I saw recently Limited Run Games made a physical edition with extras for Command & Conquer Remastered. Something similar for Age of Empires IV would be awesome.

8 Likes

On beloved branded titles or other personal favorites I always prefer getting the physical edition to the digital one when this is possible.
Now with the rebooting of Age I cannot think of any other option than going straight for the collector’s.
Not waiting all this time for just a digital key! It’s all memories :smiley:

2 Likes