WHAT: Server Maintenance (Matchmaking Servers)
EST. DOWNTIME: 2 HOURS
GAMES & PLATFORMS:
- Age of Empires: Definitive Edition (Steam / Microsoft Store)
- Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition (Steam / Microsoft Store)
- Age of Empires: DE: Implementing fixes for missing game lobbies.
- Age of Empires II: DE: Implementing improvements for ELO balancing in ranked matchmaking.
- Age of Empires II: DE: Updating multiplayer lobby list to display more lobbies.
- Updates to mitigate the brief server outages during these times of increased load.
Good day, everyone! This coming Wednesday, April 22nd, we will be taking the multiplayer servers down for maintenance.
During this time, you will still be able to launch the game, but will not be able to matchmake or access any other online features.
The downtime is expected to last two hours while we implement and test the fixes. We’ll update this thread with any new information or updates to the schedule as they arise. This is also where we’ll announce the all clear when the maintenance is complete.
Thank you for your patience!