The history of Tibetan written by Chinese players, if AOE add Tibetan CIV

吐蕃人(Tibetans)

吐蕃人(Tibetans)生活在拥有高山冰川并与世隔绝的青藏高原(Tibetan Plateau),他们由12个部落组成,部落之间互相争战。直到公元7世纪初,12部落之一的雅隆部落(Yarlung tribe)的第33位赞普囊日论赞(Namri Songtsen)统一了青藏高原,并于公元608年派遣使者访问当时的隋朝(Sui dynasty),吐蕃(Tibet)第一次在国际舞台为世人所知。
公元633年,囊日论赞之子松赞干布(Songtsen Gampo, the son of Namri Songtsen)平定了叛乱,迁都逻些(Lhasa),正式建立了吐蕃帝国(Tibetan Empire)。他进行了多方面的改革,制定法律及职官、军事制度,创造藏文,采用历法,规定统一的度量衡,大力发展农牧业,引入佛教,吐蕃帝国的实力日益强大。吐蕃强盛后曾派20万大军入侵吐谷浑(Tuyuhun)和唐朝(Tang dynasty)松州城(Songzhou),虽然唐军击退了吐蕃,但是唐朝也见识到了吐蕃的力量。唐朝皇帝李世民(Li Shimin)便把文成公主(Princess Wencheng)嫁给松赞干布,此后的数十年间,唐朝与吐蕃没有发生任何冲突。
在吐蕃社会中,王室和贵族是奴隶主阶级,其余的人都是低等民,低等民包括平民和奴隶。吐蕃民族以游牧为主,兼营农业,是行居与定居兼而有之的民族。吐蕃族的畜牧业非常发达,以牦牛和独峰驼为其特产;吐蕃的马匹品种优良,加以皮制重装,其骑兵骁勇善战所向披靡。他们的手工业也很先进,擅长烧炭、冶铁、制胶和毛织,甚至可以在陡峭的河谷中架设铁索桥。吐蕃族特有的医学吸取了周边各国的精华而自成一派,医书浩如烟海,传世之著比比皆是。
8世纪中后期,唐朝爆发安史之乱(An Shi rebellion),吐蕃帝国向东向北扩展,吞并了唐朝的陇右、河西,北庭、安西等地区,甚至一度占领了唐朝的长安城(Chang’an,the capital of Tang)。8世纪末至9世纪初,吐蕃的疆域达到极盛,西起葱岭(Pamir Mountains)与阿拉伯帝国(Abbasid Caliphate)接壤,东至甘肃(Gansu)和四川(Sichuan),北起天山(Tian Shan),南部一度跨过喜马拉雅山脉(Himalaya Mountains)直达孟加拉湾(Bay of Bengal)。
直到9世纪后,最后一位赞普朗达玛(Langdarma)去世后,由于他的两个儿子争夺王位,大臣们分成两派,从此吐蕃王室分成两支。军阀争立,奴隶起义,混战席卷了整个西藏地区,雄霸一时的吐蕃帝国就这样土崩瓦解(Era of Fragmentation)。1240年,蒙古人入侵西藏,随后忽必烈汗(Kublai Khan)的元朝(Yuan dynasty)在此设立宣政院(The Bureau of Buddhist and Tibetan Affairs)进行统治。自此之后西藏成为了中国中央王朝的一部分。

4 Likes

Translated by Google

The Tibetans live on the Tibetan Plateau, which has high mountains and glaciers and is isolated from the rest of the world. They are composed of 12 tribes, and the tribes fight against each other. It was not until the beginning of the 7th century AD that the 33rd Namri Songtsen of the Yarlung tribe, one of the 12 tribes, unified the Tibetan Plateau, and sent envoys to visit the Sui Dynasty in 608 AD. dynasty), Tibet was first known to the world on the international stage.
In 633 AD, Songtsen Gampo (the son of Namri Songtsen) put down the rebellion, moved the capital to Lhasa, and formally established the Tibetan Empire. He carried out various reforms, formulated laws, official positions, and military systems, created Tibetan language, adopted calendars, stipulated unified weights and measures, vigorously developed agriculture and animal husbandry, and introduced Buddhism. The strength of the Tibetan Empire became stronger and stronger. After the prosperity of Tibetan, 200,000 troops were sent to invade Tuyuhun and Tang dynasty Songzhou city. Although the Tang army repelled Tibetan, the Tang Dynasty also saw the power of Tibetan. Emperor Li Shimin of the Tang Dynasty married Princess Wencheng to Songtsan Gampo. In the following decades, there was no conflict between the Tang Dynasty and Tibetan.
In Tibetan society, the royal family and nobles are the slave-owning class, and the rest are low-class people, which include commoners and slaves. The Tibetan ethnic group is mainly nomadic and also engages in agriculture. It is a ethnic group that combines both travel and settlement. Tibetan’s animal husbandry is very developed, with yak and dromedary as its special products; Tibetan’s horses are excellent in breed, and they are made of leather and refurbished, and their cavalry is invincible. Their handicrafts are also very advanced. They are good at burning charcoal, smelting iron, making rubber and wool weaving, and can even erect cable bridges in steep river valleys. The medicine peculiar to the Tibetan people draws on the essence of surrounding countries and forms a school of its own. There are a vast array of medical books and handed down works abound.
In the mid-to-late 8th century, the An Shi rebellion broke out in the Tang Dynasty. The Tibetan Empire expanded east and north, annexing Longyou, Hexi, Beiting, Anxi and other areas of the Tang Dynasty, and even occupied Chang’an City in the Tang Dynasty. Chang’an, the capital of Tang). From the end of the 8th century to the beginning of the 9th century, the territory of Tibetan reached its peak, starting from the Pamir Mountains (Pamir Mountains) in the west and bordering the Arab Empire (Abbasid Caliphate), from Gansu and Sichuan (Sichuan) in the east, and from Tian Shan (Tian Shan) in the north. , The southern part once crossed the Himalaya Mountains (Himalaya Mountains) to the Bay of Bengal (Bay of Bengal).
Until the 9th century, after the death of the last Zamplangdarma (Langdarma), due to his two sons fighting for the throne, the ministers divided into two factions, and the Tibetan royal family was divided into two branches from then on. Warlords fought, slaves rebelled, and melee swept across the entire Tibet region. The Tibetan Empire, which was dominating for a time, fell apart (Era of Fragmentation). In 1240, the Mongols invaded Tibet, and then the Yuan dynasty of Kublai Khan established The Bureau of Buddhist and Tibetan Affairs here to rule. Since then Tibet has become a part of China’s central dynasty.

2 Likes

在现在,中国政府认为中国在元朝的时候开始统治西藏,自此之后西藏成为了中国中央王朝的一部分。西藏是中国不可分割的领土。
Now, the Chinnese government believes that China began to rule Tibet during the Yuan Dynasty, since then Tibet has become a part of China’s central dynasty, and Tibet is an inalienable territory of China.

Blockquote 不仅仅是中国共产党的政府,中国人民和大部分西藏人民,甚至中华民国政府都认为西藏是中国的一部分。
Not only the government of the Communist Party of China(People’s Republic of China), the Chinese people, most of the Tibetan people, and even the government of the Republic of China believe that Tibet is part of China.

这一段吐蕃历史和中国教科书一致,应该可以通过中国政府的审查。
This section of Tubo history is consistent with Chinese textbooks and should be able to pass the review of the Chinese government.

1 Like

After reading the history section the word tubo might fit more if tibet name is an issue.

2 Likes

在东亚,可以添加女真人(金),契丹人(辽和西辽),吐蕃人(吐蕃)
In East Asia, we can add Jurchens(Jin Empire), Khitans(Liao Empire & Western Liao),Tibetans(Tibetan Empire)

3 Likes

i holeheartdely agree. khitans jurches tibets

3 Likes

The thing is Khitans would be too similar to Mongols, Tartars, and Cumans.

If they wanna do a East Asian themed DLC, then Jurchens and Tanguts would probably be the best candidates to add, followed by Nanzhao.

4 Likes

Taiwan and Tibet are not China. In fact the mainland China is very small. They took over, either by Salami Slicing, Propaganda or by force many of the surrounding lands. That’s a fact. I can debate it in front of every Chinese out there. Chinese people are great, but their government is total ■■■■.

4 Likes

Why need the tibetan history to be written by chinese players?

Well, that might be the purpose we’ll never see a tibetian civ in the game sigh

Usually, not all of them. But like all other people some are nice, some are …
From all cultures, religions… whatever. I’ve seen no difference maker my whole life :D.

1 Like

Yes, I should have said “Some Chinese people are great…” certain ones are brainwashed, others are loyalist and few more are just radical pricks. But that can be said about almost every countrymen/women.

2 Likes

He is giving an example on how its written in chinese text books to show its not a huge deal for the chinese govt to have a tibet tubo empire.

Well, that suggest Tibet was never a free country after that. And we all know that’s not true.
Tibet had times of independency after that, there’s no doubt about that and clearly nobody from any development team will ever touch this tinderbox…

2 Likes

Yuan dynasty is is mongol and mongols are in the game as a separate civilization.
Give mongols chinese and tibet a common building set and your all set.

I see, Original post to just grab attention/clickbait, and then second comment being the real propaganda against, in light of recent birthday of His Holiness Dalai Llama. Reported.

everyone know Tibet was recently annexed decades ago with dirty politics, and this is propaganda of “central dynasty” is the one , on the name of which, THE current “central dynasty” (CCP) has disputes with every single bordering territory.

同意你的想法,契丹人和蒙古人太相似了,而且在俄语中契丹人和中国人是一个单词。但是辽和西辽可以做出一个很有意思的战役。西夏没有合适的战役题材,西夏的国土太小了,而且也没有太多的故事。
Agree with you, the Khitan and the Mongols are too similar, and the Khitan and the Chinese are the same word in Russian. But the Liao Empire and WesternLiao can make a very interesting battle. Tanguts has no suitable battle theme, Western Xia territory is too small, and there are not too many interesting stories.

如果AOE官方有想法添加吐蕃人,那么这篇帖子的内容,将对通过中国政府审查有帮助。
If AOE officials have ideas to add Tibetans, then the content of this post will help pass the Chinese government’s censorship.

非常抱歉,我并不关注达赖,更加不知道他的生日,我只是想在下个DLC中可以见到吐蕃。
I’m so sorry, I don’t follow the Dalai Lama, and I don’t know his birthday. I just want to choose Tibetans civ in the next DLC.
如果你觉得我是CPC的粉效忠者的话,那么我怎么可能提议在游戏中添加西藏?
If you think I am a loyalist to the CPC, how could I propose to add Tibet to the game? :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
每个国家的领土变更都是充满政治需要的,尽管元朝就开始吞并西藏。
The territorial change of each country is full of political needs, even though the Yuan Dynasty began to annex Tibet.

我的意思是:展示如何使用中国教科书中的内容来通过中国政府的审查。
What I mean is: show how to use the content in Chinese textbooks to pass the censorship of the Chinese government.

元朝是蒙古帝国的一部分。在现实中,西藏和蒙古的建筑风格很相似,但蒙古有部分建筑和中国很相似,哪怕是在哈剌和林。
The Yuan Dynasty was part of the Mongol Empire. In reality, the architectural styles of Tibet and Mongolia are very similar, but some buildings in Mongolia are very similar to China, Even in Karakorum.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karakorum

it is laughable if the devs think chinese and tibetian should in the same civilization. Look at celts and britons, franks and burgundians, italians and sicilians. Why cant Tibetians be a separate civs?

2 Likes

Loss of sales in china due to getting banned there is a real risk that no one should consider doing.

Here we have a Chinese player giving an example on how to bypass unwanted political issues and add tibet, which is a good step in the right direction.

2 Likes