The unknown map

well nothing xd I made this thread to talk about the weirdest things that have come out on this map

on one occasion they gave me a mayan lancer and a hunter from the house of oldenburg

in another, being Italian could make the only Mexican outlaws

a sacred field rickshaw xd

?

the artillery tower with the unique improvements of the historical scenario of Italian wars

also on some occasions they gave me a farm cart with 4 llamas, sheep or cows, and also on others a rickshaw from a Chinese town, one from a Swedish cabin and this…

18 Likes

¡Te tocaron cosas tan raras que empezaste a escribir en ingles!. :scream:

Me encantarĂ­a que este fuera un mapa real y toda la parte del centro fuera una ciudad que se pueda conquistar.

3 Likes

jajaja, comprendo el ingles un poco y puedo escribir algo pero me da algo de flojera hacerlo xd, y lo del mapa si, se ve bastante bueno para eso, el mapa desconocido es literalmente la expresion “Ramdomly Generated”

4 Likes

I sometimes get the “two men and a deer” unit.

It is kind of fun and refreshing.

4 Likes

This map reminds me something, I think I saw it on esoc a similar map.

PodrĂ­as mostrar cual?

Unknown is an amazing map with lots of secrets to find. I’m happy it’s getting more popular recently, and I look forward to seeing what people dig up. Hopefully we’ll see more Unknown Showmatches soon?

I have been keeping a close eye on Unknown for a while now, and I’ve catalogued a good deal (but not all) of what it has to offer, but since discovering the secrets is half the fun of Unknown I won’t spoil anything. Feel free to ask me questions and I’ll answer them cryptically :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Hubo un jugador que literalmente encontro vacas de madera y oro y yo aun no las he pillado, siento que eso super random xd yo quiero ver que otras cosas pueden haber en esos mapas

4 Likes

Oh I’d also recommend aging up to more thoroughly explore the map’s secrets, esp if you don’t start with a wagon :wink:

2 Likes

There was once a time where my ally found a “wood cattle” that gave wood instead of food, but unfortunately the game crashed before I could learn anything about it.
There was also a time where every player got Jian Huang along with the usual explorer.
And some occasions where I could create African Treasure Guardians on the tavern/saloon, or create mercenaries on Native Embassies while playing as a Native American civ.

5 Likes

Any hints as to what this house treasure is?
Mystery Treasure Reference on European Unknown Map - Age of Empires III: DE / III - Discussion - Age of Empires Forum

I have also gotten a cherry orchard that all civs can gather from that also gathers faster than hunts

2 Likes

That’s actually a good suggestion

1 Like

I found this map particullary beautiful

8 Likes

Unknown is the best!

I just feel kinda bad for neglecting all other maps lol.

Had a neat one recently where I started with a Maya fort wagon. Had all the Maya stuff available inside it as well.

5 Likes

I love playing on unknown maps, but I feel bad that the desire to be competitive always overcomes me and I end up abusing natives with French / Incas.

4 Likes

lo mejor que e encontrado en un mapa desconocido y no lo e vuelto a ver, es donde cada uno empieza con dos carretas de comandancia, y donde estas te permiten entrenar unidades Ăşnicas dependiendo de la civ.
Ej: yo jugaba con Italia y podĂ­a entrenar de ellas hĂşsares de la orden y schiavone. y mis aliados podĂ­an entrenar cosas diferentes
pd: agreguen devs un enviĂł de dos comandancias de equipo para malta

3 Likes

You can also get the old inca, lakota, Iroquois and aztec natives.

1 Like

Unknown must be a competitive map, it had to be said and it was said!

7 Likes

By the way, the Lenapes, from the Canadian historical battle, also appear on Unknown sometimes.

2 Likes