The unknown map

unknown tourney when?

7 Likes

The Trojan Cow

Note: Each cow supports up to 20 units and can produce 500 gold.
Note2: The cows have the name cattle and well cattle (ganado y bien ganado) in Spanish

Treasure guardians as mercenaries.

Note: They improve with each age up

12 Likes

Too bad I can’t continue to unravel the secrets of the map because I can’t post images without being stopped by the censorship system.

I don’t think it’s your fault, but please tell those responsible that I hate the new system. :expressionless:

Thank you for your comment and have a nice day vividlyplain.

4 Likes

I have a theory that there is some pattern that limits the rarities of the unknown map, I don’t know if it is per day, per login or per start of the game, but there is some pattern of behavior of the unknown map.

Obviously this is just an opinion and I may be wrong. :sweat_smile:

Wild speculation about new civs, I sleep

Wild speculation of the unknown map, PLEASE TELL ME MORE!!!

4 Likes

Its Over ÂĄ9000!

Notes:
It doesn’t seem to have a limit.
Use the cheat to increase speed.

Variety

1. Two commanderies that allow you to create Settler Wagons (Max 20) and Dragons. (Start)
  2. A mining prospecting cart. (Treasure)
  3. A miner named Johnathan who can create an infinite mine and trading posts. (Treasure)
  4. Huari Fortress, when destroyed, leaves a box of 500 gold. (Map building)

Info

A mine of unknown origin.
Note: This mine produces gold per second and no settlers can be assigned to it. (cannot be assigned to Johnathan either)

Johnathan

Commanderie

Note: The units may vary, but since I only used Italy I want to mention that the commanderies gave me garrochista only once and the dragoons may vary, they are not limited to malta.

Huari Fortress

Huari Fortress History

Regardless of whether or not our previous conversation had anything to do with it, please give my thanks to those responsible for correcting the problem with the censorship system.

Thank you and have a nice day vividlyplain. :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

The two main images belong to different maps.

Well, I’m glad the issue was resolved and I can continue to share my discoveries of the unknown map. :smile:

1 Like

thats the standard surstromming effect iirc, usually what you want to do is leave in near a torp for effectively a infinite food trickle

Personnellement je trouve juste dommage qu’il y ai pas plusieurs natives warriors diffĂ©rents comme sur le jeu original (genre 4 Ă  5 campement diffĂ©rents alors que actuellement il y en a maximum 3 la majoritĂ© du temps), mais sinon Ă  part ce dĂ©tail je suis globalement satisfait de cette map et je suis content de la gĂ©nĂ©ration alĂ©atoire de la carte.

What is the ultimate native roll for unknown

I once had a map with jageillion(range armour), Tengri(attack speed + speed) and comanche(speed & HP) which was wild to go cav with.

2 Likes

More are possible, doesn’t mean a Tlaxcala → Maya Embassy has enough vacant buttons for them :smiley:

Mexican Native Embassy 4 Maya

I got “max. 5 - same as legacy version”, including the attached screenshot showing an Embassy with 5 allies, from a 2022 Jan report, where the reporter tested it on Unknown. I assume this upper limit has been lifted since then. :smiley:

In whichever case, the linked thread stands as valid reports on issues of Swedish Fort, Mexican Embassy.

be warned, Inca, Aztec, Lakota, and Haude will have their native embassies fill more quickly, because of the big button and then outlaws taking up more space

3 Likes

Devs seem to treat Unknown as a special casual fun map where things can go outside the norm, including getting a little broken.

If that’s their standpoint, the native civs would be fine, since they have more than enough buttons for a normal map’s 3 minor civs. It’s the Mexican Embassy that has a real problem.

They could add more pages to the native embassy to accomodate more stuff, like docks in AoE2

From a designer’s POV: sure, why not? The more failsafes, the more robust AOE3 becomes. The extra pages can become a generalized failsafe feature that auto-enables whenever buttons overflow, like the Swedish all merc+US revolution Fort in my link.

The question is whether devs would allocate resources to develop such a feature that at the present stage will be only useful for edge cases & modders.

1 Like

I don’t remember exactly which one, maybe it was one of the last or penultimate additions before De’s release but I could be wrong.

Certes, mais ce que je voulais dire c’est qu’il n’y a que trois tribus mineures diffĂ©rentes qui apparaissent dans mes parties sur cette map.

J’aurais dĂ» le prĂ©ciser que c’était durant mes parties, aprĂšs peut ĂȘtre que chez d’autres c’est plus, ce qui voudrait dire que je suis malchanceux et je ne joue pas Mexicain ou USA plus que ça, faudrait que je tombe dessus vu que je joue avec une civilisation en mode alĂ©atoire aussi (Ă  part Portugal et Royaume-uni j’aime jouer de tout).

1 Like

Il faut avoir de la chance.
Une fois je suis tombĂ© sur une carte avec trĂšs peu de comptoirs natifs (1 ou 2 perdus en bord de map), Une autre fois il y en avait un tous les 20 mĂštres, la map en Ă©tait remplie (c’était sur une carte pour 8 joueurs).

1 Like

Je comprend mieux, je ne fais que du 1vs1.