Very Happy for Beloved AoE3, but a Colossal Missed Opportunity: PERSIA

Persian civilization will add in AoE3 someday, nobody knows when. I’m sure many people explained that the example is where the poles civilization and danes civilization? They’re fit for AoE3. Also zulu civilization is too fit for AoE3 because they did war with britishs. More lots of examples. developer can’t add all civilizations from everyone who wishes, pre-order or buy a generous situation because you can make them invent more time, it is a chance that they will add persian civilization.

4 Likes

Denmark was also an active player within the Era of Colonization. They have colonies in Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Serampore in West Bengal, Tranquebar in the realm of Rajah of Tanjore, five colonies next to Gulf of Guinea, plus some other islands in the East Carribbean.

3 Likes

Yeah these maps are very illustrative of the importance, size and interconnectedness of Persia, they’re worth 10,000 words.

2 Likes

I feel fine if only Persia is added together with a reworked Ottoman civilization.

5 Likes

The Knights of Malta actually colonised (kind of) four Caribbean islands, so they fit the original theme. I think the only colonising nations still missing now are the Danes and Norwegians.

3 Likes

Persia, Morocco are good choices!

5 Likes

Technically it’s a colossal missed opportunity to add any other civ, but as I said before, this is for profit and Malta recycles so much from the campaign that it’s literally pure profit.

4 Likes

It’s pure asset re-use, you mean. Selling something that already existed for $$$.

4 Likes

I can’t agree more.

The game only really NEEDS Persia + a reworked EMPIRE which has been growing increasingly obvious for years…

@BroaderSheep35 is right on the money!

2 Likes

Malta yes the dlc no

2 Likes

This is so cool, I didn’t know they annihilated the Portuguese.

I thought the bulk of the Portuguese army had been

OBLITERATED by the Moroccan proxy of the Ottoman Empire, with Ottoman artillery and gun assistance, at the momentous battle of al-Kasr Kebir.

1 Like

I’m getting vinifrss vibes again. Feels like he might be making a comeback with another name

5 Likes

Happens in every AoE subforum already…

Order of Saint John, Malta - 1530-1798, 268 years.

Safavid Empire - 1501–1736, 235 years.

Easy to see who wins this round :wink:

2 Likes

End of the Safavid empire was beginning of the more powerful Afsharid empire

4 Likes

This is fake, it never controlled India.

2 Likes

Are you indian ? But sorry you can’t change history . It happened and mughals lost very badly .
Go read about Nader shah’s invasion of india .

3 Likes

Nadir Shah never stayed back after his invasion.

He left with the plunder. India never came under afsharid rule.

3 Likes

Beware of the firepower from their Baghlahs :oman::grin::grin::grin:

It looks like this is a more realistic area for their control:

4 Likes