- **GAME BUILD #: 101.101.61591.0 8647032 (why can’t i copy this directly??)
- GAME PLATFORM: Steam
- OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10
A vill assigned to build house got stuck on the foundation. Clicking the vill to tell the house again didn’t help
- Less than 25% of the time / matches I play (RARELY) (I think?? Idk new bug)
List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!
Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:
- tell vill to build house
- get housed
- spam click the vill to build
- villager has gone on strike and seemingly stuck on foundation. I reclicked to reduce the time the vills normally take tot untangle themeselves when they walk onto foundations
Villager would build house when told. or atleast when clicked to do so again
Attach a SAVE GAME (.aoe2spgame) or GAME RECORDING (.aoe2record) of the match where you encountered the issue. Link it below if using an external file service.
- Gofile - Free file sharing and storage platform
- Check near the end of the (short replay). reclicking the vill to build the house is useless and the vill stays stuck