🗳 VOTE NOW! 1v1 Ranked Map Rotation - August 25!

It’s that time for you to weigh in on the maps you want to see in the next 1v1 Ranked Map Pool! Here are FOUR of the SEVEN (total) maps that will be showing up in the next map pool update:

MAP 1 MAP 2 MAP 3 MAP 4
ARABIA ARENA ISLANDS MEGARANDOM

Now it’s your turn to vote for the THREE (3) maps that you’d like to see join the pool. Of the options below, the three that receive the most votes by Sunday will be added to the map pool on AUGUST 25!

:white_check_mark: VOTING ENDS: 2020-08-23T19:00:00Z

:white_check_mark: NEW MAP ROTATION: AUGUST 25

COMMUNITY VOTE: 1v1 RMR

Vote for your 3 favorite maps! Don’t forget to click the ‘Vote now!’ button at the bottom of the post once you’ve locked in your choices.

• Acropolis
  • Four Lakes
  • Ghost Lake
  • Gold Rush
  • Hideout
  • Land Nomad
  • Nomad
  • Ravines
  • Valley

0 voters

Thanks for participating in this week’s poll! :white_circle::black_circle:

7 Likes

I’m really happy to see megarandom in the Dev picks :smile:

21 Likes

Megarandom :nauseated_face: :nauseated_face:

6 Likes

Nooo I want more Socotra! What a messy map :rofl:

18 Likes

Yeah i love it too always my preferred map.

Used to hate it when i was starting out then. Way too hard on newbies

1 Like

I don’t like the megarandom map. My build orders & unit comps are megarandom enough, I don’t need more randomness.

8 Likes

Happy to see MegaRandom and Islands, but sad that there is no new map at all this time. I thought there would be a new one each time.

2 Likes

Islands and MegaRandom as picks from the devs?! RIP map pool.

Why do they choose 6 maps already? I think it’s very bad. except for arabia, there is no consent of maps, to be seriously!

Arabia and arena are fixed, they only choose two in this case

I’m probably in the minority, but I want 1v1 bf back, to me someone who rushes every game, I know it might sound weird, but bf games were some of the most fun, plus watching Daut play 1v1 bf was amazing.

2 Likes

Yes, MegaRandom! :smile: Less playing from memory, more playing from strategy!

1 Like

Islands is there, thanks devs!

So there is some variation in the map pool.
I.e. most people don’t like mega random, nomads, Arena, or water maps.
But there still ARE people that like these. If always only the majority votes are in the map pool these people will never be able to play on the maps they like.

2 Likes

hope we can get nomad or land nomad. it so fun to have tc’s all over the map

3 Likes

I need myself some Nomad, have had to play too long without it and I am getting some serious
withdrawal symptoms. (Hideout should be burned to the ground, we dont need a second arena).

3 Likes

why is megarandom a dev pick? i was told that the dev picks are competitive maps only, and community votes are for more uncommon maps. but i never saw megarandom be played in tournaments or any serious casted game. dont understand this decision at all

No maps we’ve not seen before here right? I’m loving that the map pool changes because I’ve never played on so many of the maps that are there. i will always pick maps that are new, just to see what they are like.

Playing them in Standard vs AI just isn’t the same

3 Likes