🗳 VOTE NOW! 1v1 Ranked Map Rotation - July 14

Happy July! It’s that time for you to weigh in on the maps you want to see in the next 1v1 Ranked Map Pool! Here are four of the seven (total) maps already coming planned for the next map pool update:

MAP 1 MAP 2 MAP 3 MAP 4
ARABIA ARENA BALTIC GHOST LAKE
Updated! Updated!

Now it’s your turn to vote for the THREE (3) maps that you’d like to see join the pool. Of the options below, the three that receive the most votes by Sunday will be added to the map pool on July 14!

:white_check_mark: VOTING ENDS: 2020-07-12T19:00:00Z

:white_check_mark: NEW MAP ROTATION: July 14

COMMUNITY VOTE: 1v1 RMR

Vote for your 3 favorites! Don’t forget to click the ‘Vote now!’ button (below) once you’ve made your choices.

• acropolis Acropolis (Updated!)
  • cenotes Cenotes
  • four_lakes Four Lakes (Updated!)
  • golden-pit Golden Pit (Updated!)
  • golden_swamp Golden Swamp
  • hideout Hideout
  • megarandom MegaRandom
  • ravines Ravines
  • serengeti Serengeti

0 voters

NOTE: Updated maps will receive changes to be more fair and consistent in the July Update. Golden Pit and MegaRandom received more significant updates based on community feedback.

36 Likes

please give some love to golden swamp fellas

30 Likes

Can we get slope (Hidden Cup 3 Map) in the vote pool please? It is super cool map and fun to play !

18 Likes

please consider looking at the maps that you dont recognize in the single player first, then vote
cenotes and ravines are 2 of the best possible maps for pure land map nuts ( like me 111 )
so if you’ve never heard of those maps, first look them up in the game, then decide

12 Likes

Yeah having some tournament maps would be cool

11 Likes

its not an official map, so they likely wont add it for now. that being said, 4 lakes and golden swamp also werent official maps until recently but theyre clearly modeled after cross and cup from HC and are some of the best maps in the game as of now, so there is some hope, the same could happen with a version of slope. personally i think it would be a great addition. (Same as ‘high tide’ - also from HC3)

1 Like

Where can I see how the updated maps were changed?

What a shame that there’s no Kilimanjaro. I really enjoyed that map.

Some fixing done to make starting woodlines consistent and filling small forests in the middle and the map is great for competitive play!

2 Likes

Let’s just hope we get Cross and Acropolis remain in the pool. Serengeti for a nice unwallable action would be nice again too, since every other map can be just an Arena with some twist.

1 Like

To me 4 lakes plays the same. You sneak a dock and destroy their fish and usually you end up fishing in it after you won it. I wish each lake had less fish or the lakes became ponds so it wouldn’t influence the game as much.

3 Likes

Would love Scandinavia

2 Likes

I voted for it. I’m just hoping we don’t get Acropolis again.

2 Likes

Serengeti is by far the most fun map and best 1v1 practice.

1 Like

I want to see the results without having to vote.

I would really like to vote for nomad, but thx for letting us participate

4 Likes

Overall really good maps to choose, i like this poll, but in the future please consider adding tournments maps like Land Madness, Atacama or HC3 Slope!! plz devs make it happen <3

4 Likes

In team games you can, but for 1v1 you cant?!

Edit: Now you can see 1v1 poll too!

That great moment when you discover you voted in the 3 least voted maps :frowning:

5 Likes

Please sub in Zetnus’s masterpiece map HyperRandom instead of MegaRandom. Probably HyperRandom Lite would be better for the competitive ranked queue as the starting resources/terrain are more standard than the normal HyperRandom.

HyperRandom is better than MegaRandom because the maps are truly random and offers endless possibilities while MegaRandom is just a collection of known maps. HyperRandom also has more equal resrouce distribution and maps.

2 Likes