šŸ—³ VOTE NOW! 1v1 Ranked Map Rotation - September 22

Itā€™s that time for you to weigh in on the maps you want to see in the next 1v1 Ranked Map Pool! Here are FOUR of the SEVEN (total) maps that will be showing up in the next map pool update:

MAP 1 MAP 2 MAP 3 MAP 4
ARABIA ARENA CENOTES TEAM ISLANDS

Now itā€™s your turn to vote for the THREE (3) maps that youā€™d like to see join the pool. Of the options below, the three that receive the most votes by Sunday will be added to the map pool on September 22!

:white_check_mark: VOTING ENDS: 2020-09-20T19:00:00Z

:white_check_mark: NEW MAP ROTATION: September 22

COMMUNITY VOTE: 1v1 RMR

Vote for your 3 favorite maps! Donā€™t forget to click the ā€˜Vote now!ā€™ button at the bottom of the post once youā€™ve locked in your choices.

• Acropolis
  • Golden Swamp
  • Hill Fort
  • Kilimanjaro
  • MegaRandom
  • Mongolia
  • Nile Delta
  • Nomad
  • Valley

0 voters

Thanks for participating in this weekā€™s poll! :white_circle::black_circle:

4 Likes

Honestly, donā€™t they remember that time Team Islands got 20% of the votes in the 1v1 vote, despite being the only water map?

1 Like

The picture next to Valley is for Ravines, I think. Valley is the map with a row of food through the middle.

I feel like Golden Swamp is going to be one of those maps that get most votes but most people will ban it anyways, hope this wonā€™t be the case, I really like this map.

1 Like

Team Islands in the 1v1 pool and Islands in the Team Pool? Did that get messed up or is it intentional?

2 Likes

Thank you for spotting this! I made the edit, but it looks like it wiped the poll results up to this point.

:warning: Everyone please be sure to cast your vote again if your vote was invalidated by the edit.

(Will keep this fact in mind as we work on better polling options in the future!)

2 Likes

I believe 4Lakes and Hideout should be permanent maps. They are always picked when given the chance and play differently to Arabia.
(While Gold Rush and Valley are also popular they are more of an Arabia stand in for people who want to play Arabia all the timeā€¦)

1 Like

Hope golden swamp make it into the pool. Really fun map

Mongolia is the worst map ever designed. I can 't believe some people vote it only because they know itā€™s name. Next thing would be people voting Highland. Stop ruining the game for everyone just because the only thing you know is playing under walls

1 Like

I like valley - death valley, regicide valley, the themes go so well

@GMEvangelos either the picture or the name of the ā€œNomadā€ option is wrong. If the picture is correct the name has to be ā€œLand Nomadā€

3 Likes

I donā€™t think this is worth resetting the poll, nomad starts are the same for most who vote for it over other maps anyway.

1 Like

They shouldnā€™t be permanent because I donā€™t like either of those maps :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Bro itā€™s only going to be in the pool for two weeks. Lighten upā€¦

1 Like

They are basically 2 different maps and play a little different as well, T. islands is 2 big islands and islands is a map with multiple small islands, so its intentional I guess.

Indeed not the most interesting map but considering the choices we have this time, I totally get it if people vote for it.

If we wanted strictly majority vote, there wouldnā€™t be a reason to switch maps every two weeks at all, we could only play maps the majority likes and ignore the other 30% that donā€™t like those maps

1 Like

Im sorry to say what im going to say but plz bring other maps, these maps canĀ“t be real, how u bring mongolia, nile delta, hill fort, and then other maps are the same maps over and overā€¦

Crazy stuff

10 Likes

Could someone explain why valley is preferred so strongly over Kilimanjaro? To me they both look like Arabia variantsā€¦