- BUILD #: 4#####
- PLATFORM: Steam / Microsoft Store
- OS: Windows 10 / Windows 7 / Mac / Linux
When playing the game and doing multiple actions successively, the waypoint for a group of buildings (most notably the town center) seems to change to a seemingly random location the map. This bug has been present for the last few months, and from what I’ve heard, typically only affects higher level players.
FREQUENCY OF ISSUE
- 75-85% of the matches I play (FREQUENTLY)
- Launch the game
- Assign control groups to some units.
- Switch between moving the units, jumping to the town center, and setting the town center waypoint.
IMAGE & ATTACHMENTS
I’ll update this post with links to top players’ streams/ my own games, where this is happening.
Why this is a problem?
Frequently myself and others find that because of this bug we are rallying our villagers into our enemy’s base or some random spot on the map…