We have spring Capybaras! Oh, and an Update, come to comment

Clearly either a kingdom of sardinia flag, or even the italian under house of savoy flag, personally i would prefer a kingdom of sardinia one

The Savoy flag would be a grim choice for those of us who want Danes to get added at some point.

Great to see a new update. Capybaras are my profile icon half of the time.

11 Likes

I doubt it’s either a bandeirante or a voluntário da pátria. It does look like a lot like the Bersaglieri. However it might be just a new merc unit.

If Italy does become a new civ, I would guess: USA, Brazil, Argentina, Barbary States(closest thing we have to Libya) and maybe Greece as a brand new revolution.

2 Likes

What is it?
(20 Characters)

Best italian flag :

14 Likes

I think this topic is the reason for culv multiplier change: Again problems with IU info, culverin deals more damage to camel gathlings that shown on IU, why?

3 Likes

Dropping this here for no particular reason:

• Italy’s Festival of the Republic: June 2nd
3 Likes

It’s really cool flag though.

1 Like

That was the flag of the napoleonic kingdom of italy

2 Likes

@DoctBaghi you have to see this

Just go in skirmish, starting age as age 2, difficulty easy, max resources and game speed fast. It’ll be over in 2 minutes max.

1 Like

Let me translate for you :sweat_smile:

I will not be able to complete this challenge, I do not have and am not interested in having the Ethiopians.

I had already been answered, but thanks anyway :smile:

What do you think?

1 Like

They should follow the USA/Mexico template of aging up by adding states (but not as over-designed as Mexico). Italy wasn’t really unified until the end of the time period so it would make the most sense to do it that way.

11 Likes

I want to make it clear, that the one who found the mysterious unit and discovered its identity was @EntombedCurve02 or cusobt for the friends
All credit to him xD

3 Likes

On a complete side note- as much as I advocate for more gore, bleak and grimdark elements I was caught surprised by how pretty war can be haha.

13 Likes

Italia, fantastic. They can have the organ gun back.

8 Likes

Good thing it wasn’t an italian thing then, you can keep it don’t worry :wink:
But port time will arrive too, i’m sure about it, and then we will be able to just dump the organ gun in the ocean

1 Like