What is the most thing that you wish to be fixed in the new patch?

Hello guys hope you are well, what is the most thing you would like to see that get fixed by the new patch?
For me i really wish they fixed the CA and buffed the steppe lancers because for me this is the most important units that need buff/fix for now, what about you?

1 Like
  1. Buff second tier water civs on water to make it exciting, not just Portuguese, Italians and Vikings
  2. Turks, Italians, Indians, Koreans, Bulgarians, Portuguese and Tatars
  3. Useless Unique/Generic Units, like Jaguar Warriors, Shotel Warriors, Mamelukes, Cavalry Archers…
  4. Villagers dancing, stucked, stop working
  5. Pathing
  6. Nomad map generation
  7. Mod support
6 Likes

Agree to all, especially some UU like Mamelukes, they really need to do something with their high cost! But what do you mean about shotel warrior? I find them good what do they need?

3 Likes

They almost cost 2x as a Champion, but they are sh.t vs almost every unit

2 Likes

They have 16, 18 (Elite) attack, i think if they are so cheap they will be very deadly and broken

1. give Byzantines free Town Patrol
  2. give Malians free Gold Shaft Mining

Not the changes I most want to see, but these are the changes I most want to see in the next patch because I can’t see a good reason to delay them.

2 Likes

But i don’t think Malians need any buff, they are really strong and free mining shaft is really no joke! About Byz i agree with you

Proper localization, especially German and French, civ modding support and optional automatic implementation of separated architecture and unit sets.

7 Likes

So you are looking for general design fixes, interesting

• Steppe Lancer cost reduction
• Cavalry Archer fixed
• Hand Canoneers fixed
• Siege Tower cost reduction or other fix
• weaker civs buffed
• slight cost reductions for some rarely used unique units
• higher unit selection limit
• ability to add civs through modding

6 Likes

I’m mostly hoping for cool and interesting buffs to the weaker civs. I also really agree with @Szaladon. Civ modding and independent architecture support would be really great!

4 Likes

I hope they fix all issues related to the rating. So many things are wrong with the TG rating.

2 Likes
3 Likes

Missing the Steppe Lancer/Battle Elephant All-Tech bug which still hasn’t been fixed. Otherwise good list.

1 Like

The steppe lancer/elephant thing i included in my list of “quality of life suggestions” where i asked to separate the hotkey of steppe lancer and elephant.

This :heart_eyes: …

1 Like

1-Players disconnected from multiplayer games. When there is a minimum interference on the wifi, anything else stay connected or reconnect quickly, but in the game, you are already out.
2-An option to select the server when restoring a game
3-Game’s crashes to windows without an obvious reason
4-Villagers optimisations: Villagers idling in wood, villagers not repairing (just supervising behind other villagers)
5-Patrolling when using defensive stance is weird
6-Balance changes I think are secondary

1 Like

Balance would be fine, but there is something more important, fixing the MM and the rank distribution.

MM is still forcing us to play maps and settings we don’t want, as a player i consider that as a bad move from the devs, implementing MM with a small player base like ours is forcing the MM to match us most of the times in unfair matches for team games, while for 1x1 it isn’t that bad, from time to time you might face mbl at 1600 after he waited 8 mins in the queue, yeah amazing i can play a pro and get humiliated on his stream at the same time, thank you devs, idc about that but there are more sensitive players, i remember noob bashing being one of the biggest issues back at voobly and HD days.

TG ranks are broken and not accurate, also the distribution and boost they are using as reference is bad, 3k tg players can get top 15 or top 10 with few games, also wtf 3k elo? more than 1k difference from the 1x1 ladders, that shouldn’t be like that.

Also point distribution is broken, once you get 2200 you start losing less points when facing the same equal players, viper and hera only exchange 7 points per 1x1 despite they are both at 2450+ elo, the system should be taking or giving 16 points on a natural elo system despite their current rank, unless that was a design from the mods to prevent higher ranks, which would be a bad joke considering the 3.1k tg elo players.

Please give us the option to play our favourite maps, despite the waiting time, i’d rather waiting 12 minutes for a good arabia than 5 minutes and playing 2 hours of arena or megarandom, which i couldn’t ban cause i was banning other maps that consumes a lot of time and are not even fun at all, devs you are not 15 years old kids and so we aren’t, we value our time more than anything, if i am forced to play things that i don’t like in the small time that i can give to my hobbie, then i would end up leaving the game, no matter how much i love it.

3 Likes

Random drops/disconnects/crashes of the game. It is just no fun at all when winning is more a lottery about will my enemy be first dropped or will it be me…

1 Like

No offense, but never thought a day would come that we agree on something.

And yet here we are…

2 Likes