Elite Steppe Lancer upgrade obstructed by Elite Battle Elephant in All Tech Mode

Game Version:

• Build: 36906
  • Platform: Steam
  • Operating System: Windows 10

Issue:

In all tech game, it is not possible click the Elite Steppe Lancer upgrade before Elite Battle Elephant upgrade.

Reproduction Steps:

Here’s how to reproduce the problem:

1. Set starting age to the Imperial Age and start a game with All Tech enabled.
  2. Build a stable.

What should happen: All Unit upgarde icons are visible. Researching Elite Battle Elephant doesn’t reveal new upgrades.

What really happens: Elite Steppe Lancer upgrade is invisible, but it’s icon is revealed under the Elite battle Elephant upgrade.

ATTACHMENTS:

2 Likes

Still not fixed :frowning:

prob wont be fixed bruh. they dont really want to support all tech tree

Not a reason not to. It’s still a bug.

I would also want to request that they split the hotkeys for battle elephant and for steppe lancer technology. (this can also solve the issue for all tech, since u will at least be able to use different letters)

I want to have heavy camel upgrade and elite battle ele upgrade on the same button, but because they merge the elite steppe lancer upgrade with the elephant upgrade, this becomes a trouble for me when playing Tatars, since tatars have both camel and steppe lancer upgrade.