What is your most hated unit and why?

all units that doenst show bonus on IU, like dragons bonus versus coyote, whats the point of hidding the stats¡?

1 Like

carolino…pest unit i hate

3 Likes

Because its a single unit. Every unit that have bonus/penalty vs heavy cav have a lesser one vs coyotes.
The same for dragoons/eagles

1 Like

so strelet also has penalty bonus versus coyote? it should be shown onIU

1 Like

@raulramirez91
Every Skirmisher have x0.75 vs cav and coyotes. x2 vs eagles too.
Dragoons have x3 vs hand cav and x2,25 vs coyotes.
Chimus are “coyotes” too.

1 Like

The jaguar prowl knights having multipliers against heavy infantry, cavalry, and having such high siege, they can almost outshine the almighty skull knight. It has 4.5 movement speed I think now too, they’re so good, I don’t think any melee unit can actually challenge them head on, none I can think of. The samurai and skull knights have no multipliers against infantry.

Though the coyote runner is so underwhelming, I hate them. They are completely outclassed by the eagle runner.

Chimu runners are shock infantry but I hate how much effective they are than the coyote runners. The chimu just outshine them so hard.

3 Likes

Yeah, Caroleans are annoying, they require a very specific counter. I’m glad they have no melee multiplier against cavalry.

Agree that chimu runners are really annoying to fight. Corleans are actually pretty easy to counter

I think ulhans are useless until the final age as they just don’t have enough HP. That 190 base HP is pathetic. They leave a bad taste in my mouth, they are just…underwhelming. They have good attack but not high enough to justify the super low HP. It would be different if they had a 1.5 multiplier or something against artillery or infantry like a lancer.

1 Like

They are certainly strong but if you look at inca’s military and compare them to other civs the chimu is just a strong unit for the inca, aztec may have a weaker equivalent in the coyote but aztecs have eagle runner knights the strongest dragoon type unit in the game that can even stand up to skirmishers, whilst inca are stuck with the bolas warrior which is probably the worst unit in the game. All they have for anti-cav is a pike.

Similarly whilst the chimu is great it’s not a hussar equivalent in that it cannot tank for your other units and cannot snare either, so it doesn’t do anywhere near as well vs a skirm mass compared to a hussar, the chimu feels more of a niche unit just for anti-artillery and raids.

Probably artillery… maybe cuz i love infantry xd

I dream of the day when the Urumi gets the Shock Infantry tag they need.

(Rattan already got that tag and are now countered by musk/pikes… why should Urumi be impossible to counter??)

1 Like

Don’t urumi lose to hand cavalry and artillery? They have a negative multiplier vs hand cavalry, as well as range resist which is useless against a hussar, also have infantry tag which makes them very weak to lancer type units and any artillery(which do siege damage so bypass the 30% range resist).

1 Like

Doppelsoldner, because they are too expensive, too slow and too easy to target down.

4 Likes

Arsonist
Zouave
Dahomey Amazon
Giant Grenadier
Royal Horseman
Irish Brigadier
Mounted Rifleman

All sucks

If by arsonist you include flamethrower I’m good w your list

My personal most hated unit is the Swedish leather cannon. It is an Age 2 cannon, which is already an advantage since Age 2 infantry is super brittle to it and can only be taken down cost effectively using cavalry, which you don’t always have around if you are trying to age up fast yourself. However, the Swedish also have Age 2 access to the Landsknecht which can chew through cavalry like a beaver through twigs. Pair those two together and you have a nightmare scenario on your hands. To date, I have never survived that combo, and have no idea how to crack it.

1 Like

Bow rider. Should only be good against cav.

1 Like

explorer is my most hated unit.

he doesnt want to build trade post, he reach and sit there seeing the tradepost without building it, i have to make shift click on a close place to trade post and then shift click again + right click to build trade post.
otherwise it wont build it
and i think he already built it but oh sorprise it just spent me 200 w 3 minutes for nothing.

a explorer has made me lose many matches

the second one are the natives cavalry archer of 1.25 rate of fire, its ridiculous.

6 Likes