What things from Wars of Liberty should be in DE?

Swedens and Italians, they seems more balanced cause torp limit.
University techs that could be added to church.

1 Like

according to Tilanus then the torps in NE were less balanced than they are now.

Maybe they need a bit fix but there torps have upgrades that boost units depending on number of torps but decrease the pop space add by each torp. Also they are Swedens barracks, limiting them to 15 if I remember well with less that 200pop until age V. Also they have 50 vills like dutch.

What options are there for cattle in that mod?

Chickens! They were really cheap, fattened quickly, but didn’t hold much food. It allowed you to get livestock going quickly.

1 Like

I am currently proposing something more elaborate with livestock. It would be very interesting if implemented.

All the civs in WoL to be ported and redesigned for DE.

I don’t think Relic’s bosses would be appreciative if they portrayed literal slavery and then had a Whip Slaves mechanic to increase gather rates.

That’s why I mentioned “redesigned”.

Hiding history ? Never

That would take like, 10 years? :thinking:

1 Like

idk we got like 6 civs in 1 year, how many does WOL have? 40? actually 10 years might not be far off.

We have 43 civs currently, with another fresh load of civs comming soon.

3 Likes

oh? what civs are you planning to introduce if i may ask?

Central America, Bolivia and Uruguay (:

It’s not about hiding history. It’s about looking at it with a critical eye and realizing what is appropriate for a situation and what isn’t, and then also realizing that you aren’t the judge of what is and isn’t appropriate for a culture you barely understand in the first place.

Stop including edgy sh*t for the sake of being edgy and actually make something worth something. Tell a story with your civs that isn’t based around just being as edgy as you can with civ design.

We have almost 20 civs in aoe 3 DE (with the announced civ we will have 20 civs),if we have 6 civs per year,it would take us 4 years to have the same amount that WOL has today…

possibly they can be revolutions within the same revolutions or add cards concerning those countries within the already existing revolutions…

Forgotten Empires,not Relic…Relic takes care of aoe 4,not aoe 3 DE…

1 Like

Salt… And no… ^^ sry