What's new in Age of Empires: Definitive Edition? - Age of Empires

On the menu screen is a box called (Please wait another moment, We are not quite done syncing whit Xbox live ) and can not enter the game.

just black screen with music. I checked everything and it seems correct, including NORTON ANTIVIRUS. I have installed twice. What else I should do??? This is good computer, just got it 2 months ago

We need Gate.

I still am unable to play this game despite it being released at midnight on the 20th. When the start page/menu is done loading there comes a box and it obstructs the view of the menu. When the single player button (covered partially by this box popup) it sends me to this page.

Still Cant play. When are you going to acknowledge the problem and tell us when you will fix it.

Do I have to have an active internet connection, I thought this game would be playable standalone. I will be deploying on a US Navy Ship and wont have internet. If I cant play the game thats really frustrating

I don’t understand the problem. It works great on my Surface Pro.

Liking it so far!

It would be cool though if there was a Classic Toggle for Single Player too, instead of only a Custom Game.

Why does it keep sending me to this page when I press Single Player??

Why did I waste 20 dollars

This isn’t working. Everytime I press Single Player it takes me right here

I haven’t played because I’ve been wasting 2 day trying to shut up the FREAKING ANNOYING voice that reads everything I pass the mouse over!!!

Trash. Tell us how to update. Why would you let people download an obsolete version and forbid you from updating. Just want to steal $20? really?

我想要AOE2每個文明有不同的特種兵, è«‹å•èƒ½å¤ å¯¦ç¾å—Ž?日本武士很帥!

May every civs have their special unit like AOE2, please? Samurai are so cool!

@iranleung said:
我想要AOE2每個文明有不同的特種兵, è«‹å•èƒ½å¤ å¯¦ç¾å—Ž?日本武士很帥!

May every civs have their special unit like AOE2, please? Samurai are so cool!

Wrong game. This is AoE 1. Not AoK.

Why do people accept that they have wasted their money. Consumer laws are there to protect you. This software is clearly “not fit for purpose”. Ask for your money back!

@damb86 said:
I haven’t played because I’ve been wasting 2 day trying to shut up the FREAKING ANNOYING voice that reads everything I pass the mouse over!!!

Go to Options → Game Settings and clear all checkboxes under Accessibility.

At the moment the game is unplayable for me. it runs slow and the text is unreadable. my system meets the recommended requirements except for the RAM (i only have 6G and they recommend 16G). i’m not sure what the underlying problem is, but it seems like an option to degrade the graphics might solve some of the problems I’m reading about in these forums.

Dismiss those programmers who are currently working on Age of Empires. The game and then spoiled, the main error that spoils all the positive impressions of the game is that the units get stuck, can not pass, constantly interfere with each other, stop, the same handwriting is observed as they took up Age of empires 2 HD edition, there are the same errors with units, I played all the games Age of Empires and remember exactly what in the original Age of Empires 2 1999 release, there were no problems with the movement of units, they went I think that the company Microsoft can afford to find decent programmers and make the game a work of art, as was Age of Empires 1997 years of release.

Увольте тех программистов которые работают на данный момент над Age of Empires. Игру и тут испортили, основная ошибка что портит все положительные впечатления от игры, это то что юниты застревают, не могут пройти, постоянно мешают друг другу, останавливаются, такой же почерк наблюдается как они взялись за Age of empires 2 HD edition, там такие же ошибки с юнитами, я играл во все игры Age of Empires и точно помню что в оригинальной Age of Empires 2 1999 года выпуска, не было проблем с передвижением юнитов, они ходили ни застревали, ни путались ни останавливались. Я думаю что компания Microsoft может себе позволить найти достойных программистов и сделать из игры произведение искусства, как была Age of Empires 1997 годы выпуска.

so, population cap is increased only in game creation lobby, not the campaign, right?