Why Did You Stop Playing AOE3:DE?

they dont need wievers bro, they need players, i cant play.

the game is so unbalanced i can see t hat from streamers, i just buy dlc then find unbalanced 3vs3 and press alt f4, no more players
but the game could be balanced if more players play right now instead of may 26

look this unit, has no counter only dragons
tags: cavalry heavy, liught cavalry

43 range attack rang 8, no bonus

2 pop 200 gold Ā±

NEW PLAYERS ARE NOT ATTRACTED BY PUBLICITY BUT BY QUALITY OF PLAY,

This is like the rifle riders from lakota, right? So they get melted but Dragoons.

2 Likes

I donā€™t think the new civs look particularly unbalanced.
Both seem very slow to get started and vulnerable to early pressure.

That unit presumably is similar to a rifle rider so will be countered by skirmishers, dragoons and by heavy infantry if it gets into melee.
Also it is at gold level promotion so they are not itā€™s base stats.

no bro, heavy melele tag means it cant be countered by skirmish

rifle rider has .30 meele resistance, this unit has .30RANGE RESISTANCE

Rifle riders have the heavy cavalry tag too and are countered by skirms.

1 Like

with 21 attack and 0.82 rof? good luck

heavy calvary tag is not countered by skirm, only light cav. But the rfle rider, as this unit, has heavy and light cav tag, so a dragoon (light cav) can make double the damage it usually makes, i think, because it counters both.

1 Like

no, its doesnt do double damage, it just has the 3x bonus versus meele cav

I know the heavy cavalry tag isnā€™t countered by skirms, what I was saying is the unit has both heavy cavalry and light cavalry tags. Dragoons counter it because of the heavy cavalry tag and skirms counter it because of the light cavalry tag, exactly the same as the rifle rider.

2 Likes

look haha alt f4

The ROF is boosted by itā€™s promotions, I doubt itā€™s base stats are like that. Also that is only showing itā€™s melee attack, what is the range attack like?

30% RR is much better than melee I agree but the unit costs a lot more than a rifle rider at 200 gold. Also itā€™s a merc or outlaw I guess so difficult to train a large mass.

43 range atack 8 range no penalties no bonus , i think rof 3

not sure about promotion i didnt know that exist

So actually worse than a rifle rider other than the ranged resist.

Rifles do 39 damage to heavy cav and heavy infantry with the 3x multiplier and have 1.5 ROF so double that to 78 damage in the same amount of time that unit does 43.
Rifle also does 6x to artillery at range and has 12 range not 8 range.
RR costs mostly food too, only place this new unit wins is in melee combat.

Is that USA revolution from italian civilization?
Because i have never seen that unit before though.

Main reasons to stop are the lack of working friends list (making it hard to have a large pool of people to invite to host games) and the lack of a functional PR for host games. Quicksearch great for 1v1 but stinks for team games. I donā€™t understand how we canā€™t see which friends are actually online in the friends list.

Also, explorers still do not build trade posts when commanded.

3 Likes

mmm i like privacy, people must not know if im online, i workaround lack of friend list using discord
but of courses would be easier to invite someone to a match if we have friend list.
also yes explorer bug is already reported but they ask for more info, its like they have not enough testers.
it happens on every match

Yes, in fact depending on the map a team will have to defend the objectives and others attack them or for example in the case of the map of the thirty years war, the team that gets more settlers in its bathroom wins, in the map of the Napoleonic wars, it would be type as a treaty mode where you have 15 minutes to prepare your forces and so, although I would have preferred more specific battles, such as the historical battles they had been doingā€¦

1 Like

Is what has to put asymmetrical civs every few months, which ends up breaking the game at times and with the theme of the cards are a nightmare to balance them, since either they are very broken, or they are uselessā€¦

1 Like