Why no squire for Portugal ? It does seem kind of random

I think that would be a bit too much for handconers, just +5 hp and see would be better than so much, dont want another letis or tuetons or steppe lancer or…

Since we are now posting suggestions rather brainstorming I copied some old poster and added some new ideas.

Some buffs to their UUs:

1a. caravel 5% faster movement (currently same as Galleon) and creation time reduced (currently same as Galleon) with an even further train time reduction for elite. Wood cost reduced by 10 (currently same as Galleon) , gold cost increased by 5.

1b. Organ guns and elite organ guns damage changed to 12 each from 16 and 20 respectively, instead extra bullets deal 3 damage (increase from 2, this ignores armor currently) and 4 for elite (total Single target damage is unchanged) .
Additionally, the extra bullets should deal full damage even when missing the intended target (instead of halved like currently).
Also Lose +1 extra damage against rams (this doesn’t have any effect at all and is just redundant)
Reduce the flame delay from 6 to 5 (same as crossbow) for elite organ guns

1. Mini Bufff to their UT:

Canon galleons and bbt effect sliglty more from the imp UT (faster bullet) to make the effect atleast noticeable. Hand Canoneer get +5% Accuracy from the tech

3.1. Free Cartho becomes a civ bonus
and
3.2a. New Team bonus: Millitia lines deals +2 damage aginst skirms and genitours and pikemen.
or
3.2b. Eco Buildings mil, lumbercamp, dock, market and mining camp all grant +5 pop like a house

The following points are debatable since it might go too far if 1-3 were adopted. I would rather see 1-3 and drop the next points:

4a. New bonus: University techs cost 30% less. (allows cheaper ballistic and chemistry for water, archers and fast imp gunpowder, also let’s them go bbt)
or
4b. Gold discount extended to everything, so techs and… bbt

5 Likes