Bug attack in rajendra 1st mission

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

:point_down: These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.

• GAME BUILD #: ###### (no idea what that is)
  • GAME PLATFORM: Steam
  • OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

:point_down: DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.

Playing the rajendra first mission,when getting the hero experience to increase the attack in +1 instead what it does its drecrease the attack of the heros and units to 1 attack total.

Edit: It seem to be all of rajendra mission with the same bonus,just played the second mission and the same bug happens.

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

:point_down: How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!
every time the hero get the first “all unit get +1 attack” message. Have re do the mission several times,happen all the time

• 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

:point_down: List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!

Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:

1. Just play the first mission of rajendra in standar or moderate
  2. Attack with the heros to get the suppossed +1 attack
    3.See the units stats

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

:point_down: What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?

Unit should get a +1 attack to their current value

:arrow_forward: IMAGE

:point_down: ALWAYS attach a PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif) or VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube link) that highlights the problem.

2 Likes

This bug is happening to me too and it’s annoying!

In case it helps the developers, here is a savegame file and a short replay exhibiting the bug:

Please let us know if you need any additional info.

P.S. I managed to win the mission on Hard anyway despite this ridiculous bug. Basically I had to rely on conversions and bonus damage, since my units could only do one damage with their main attack. The core of my army was monks, pikes, and armored elephants. There were some rough periods in the early game where I would lose my entire army, but the AI is talented at throwing its units to my TCs and towers.

This is caused by the “Modify Attribute” bug - basically anything that uses this trigger to “add” attack or armor nerfs the unit(s) because of the bug. This has been noted here and in several other threads.

Hopefully this gets fixed very soon.

2 Likes

We’re already tracking this issue. Thanks for the report.

1 Like

The second Rajendra mission is also bugged and it’s quite a bit harder. I guess you just need to stick Rajendra on a transport before the “morale boost” triggers.

I found a workaround. It may not be optimal. Just put your hero on ‘No attack’ stance and don’t let them attack any units. It’s a crappy workaround, but still works.

This bug is still happening after the latest patch

1 Like

Same here, this is still bugged. Unable to play an entire campaign because of this.

1 Like