Community-made list of issues

I’ll try to give some extra information about a few key issues here. Hopefully other community members can help create threads to discuss/report the issues present in this list, I’ll gladly link them!

See thread

After sieging a building down, for a few seconds, its ruins are graphically shown on the map. For any building except shrines, the icon isn’t shown anymore on the mini-map (as expected, since it was destroyed). However, shrines will still show on the mini-map while the ruins are present, and that’s confusing.

The problem is, by not allowing players to simply turn off the filter (which was possible on legacy), communication between players can become hard. For example, “jap” was considered a slur on legacy, and while it may be the case in some contexts, for us it’s really just a shorter way to mean the Japanese civilization. We really don’t want our chat to be filtered out whenever we’re mentioning that civilization.
Another example would be the “f word”. Obviously that’s gonna be censored by any filter. But obviously, when playing with friends, you might be using that word for banter. Just like you may want to type “wtf” (which by the way doesn’t seem offensive at all to me). Well, now you can’t, and that makes communication tedious.
Please just let us turn off that setting, we can even keep it enabled by default. I personally don’t get offended easily, and I want to be able to read what my friends (or anyone else, for that matter) type. Whoever doesn’t want to read these words will always be able to keep the filter on.

See thread

7 Likes