Eight New Campaigns by Filthydelphia (FE Campaign Designer)

Hi, UpmostRook9474, sure, you can share the links at the Taiwanese forum. If someone is able to make a translated version of the campaign, I am supportive. The scenarios can be extracted with the in-game campaign editor and I have marked all triggers with text with either [D], [N], or [Obj] prefixes for dialogues, renamings, and objective text respectively.

1 Like

In the mission -A Journey to the West- I was looking forward to the monk conversion fest… however, it seems we can’t partake, as we do not have Atonement. I know I got several monk upgrades throughout, but I don’t believe I got Atonement, and I for sure know I can not convert enemy monks in that part of the scenario. Did I miss something?

Did you visit the temple in India? What do your objectives say?

You’re right. I must have converted the boat prior to getting the objective to speak to the Headman. I had advanced already to the point in the scenario where the objective was to convert/convince the Holy Men.

Now I took an old savegame, and now I got the dialogue with the Headman, and I got to visit the temple in India. Also got a bunch of villagers, that I know I lose when I convert the boat. Now I’ll go puzzle what I should do with those :wink:

Fyi: in this instance, the monk scene was glorious :smiley:

By the way, is it supposed to be so that Hero Monks can not carry relics? Noticed this also in the main DE campaigns, and it felt a bit weird. I also noticed the monk-conversion-sound is often absent in DE, also in this scenario.

In Taiwanese Forum, the players said where the Lithuanian campaigns are. hahaha

I agree. China needs to be remade. Starting with the Architecture which is Japanese. And they need a Tang Dynasty campaign, possibly including the Tibetan civilisation down the road. An-Lushan campaign or a Song dynasty campaign.

I’m playing Seljuk - Rise of an Empire Seljuk’s Legacy and i like it very mutch, but i have a problem.
I have 30 wood but no lumber camp and no market or town center so i can’t collect wood.

We are pretty much grateful for these campaigns!

Keep up the awesome work!

1 Like

Awesome!! Great work,

What about a korean campaign, about the Beginning of the Joseon Dynastie ( King Taejo)? Battle against the woukou.

Looking forward to digging into these in the future!

I would love to see a campaign on the life and conquests of Mehmed II, including the fall of Constantinople.

With Dracula as one of the enemies!

2 Likes

Maybe a campaign about the Night Attack at Târgoviște? :smiley:

Not Dracula. Our enemies are Mehmed II, Bayezid I ( defeated by Tamerlane,1402 AD), Murad I, Mahmud II, Abu Bakr, Sulayman ibn 'Abd al-Malik( defeated 718 AD at Constantinople), Hisham ibn Abd al-Malik( defeated at Tours, 732 AD).

In a campaign about Mehmed II ?!

Hi; noob question but how do I get past the flaming mountains in the journey of the west? do I have to bring the monkey with me? I can’t control him.

I cant get past the monkey encounter either in JttW, there is a whole passage where it is suggested that the mokey is shapeshifting but it does not actually happen, and I cant control the monkey, feel stuck

Also, the monkey kills Guanying as soon as she spawns, is that supposed to happen?

I just bought AOE 2 DE to play original campaigns but I found your campaigns and they are so awesome! we are lucky to have developers like you! and I’ve just played Cao Cao - Three Kingdoms and it was awesome! but now stuck in A Journey to the West…:frowning: I’m finding a way and I think u should suggest some more information for this campaign…Great Job Sir!

I think we should convert tang soldiers to destroy wall but…I can’t do it too…they are always running away…

so…are not in español?