Huge lags after the new patch

Thanks for the update. Still pretty frustrating.

Is there already some news about this issue? I heard it has something to do with one of the following points:

Is this true? Will there be an hotfix soon? Why was this lag not noticed during the tests of the latest patch? Many questions, i hope there are answers.

I am experiencing it too.

Does anyone has lag spike on an Intel CPU?

I have a Ryzen and my game freezes, from what I can read in this thread, it seems like only people with Ryzen have this issue.

If it’s the case then it’s a pretty huge oversight not to test a game this brand of CPU.

Yes, I have a not that new i5, but before the patch freezes were pretty rare, now I cannot play. Every game lags heavily or even disconnects

Also Intel here, also having short freezes regularly. Not really a big deal, it’s really short, but it’s definitely noticeable. Surprised it ended up in the release, don’t understand how they didn’t notice that.

1 Like

I have AMD CPU and the freezes are really bad like more than one sec easily.

I just confirmed with two friends who have Intel and they don’t have the lag. One is on xbows store one is on steam.

It could be linked to the CPU type.

I have an Intel CPU and Nvidia GPU. I experience ‘stutter’. I wouldn’t quite call it lag. It may be that the bug is the same, but the effect differs based on CPU/GPU load.

The latest patch appears to have made the game unplayable on my laptop. Previously I could play campaigns no problem. Now I have “insufficient VRAM” and play has slowed to a crawl. Very dissappointing!

1 Like

Same problem, also offline play with AI

7 days - no fix yet?

Tonight there was a hotfix!

Who have played the game? Is this issue really solved in the hotfix?

It is fixed. Thank you!

1 Like

Still not fixed for me. Only getting like 3fps. Even in the start menu.

2 Likes

Seems like it’s a problem of your computer and not of the new patch, it works for most of the people.

1 Like

Thats your issue then, its working well for everyone else

Guys maybe don’t make blanket assumptions about “everyone” when there is lots of people still reporting issues.

Also it’s not my issue if the game works fluently on 36906 but not on the latest two. It’s clearly something broken in the update.

1 Like

The issue of this thread seems to be solved to me.

This issue, which also generates lag, is still not be fixed. So as long as i dont play those team games on the Brazilian server, it is fine for me.

Maybe this is also true for others that still experience lag.

The sluttering issue from the last week update is fixed. Work perfectly fine now

Not fixed for me. Last 3 games all crashed. First was a campaign (Into China) that crashed after 1 hour in game time, second one was a unranked UGC game, which lagged as ■■■■ for everyone and finally crashed after for me after ~20 mins, last game was a ranked TG that crashed after 10 minutes.
Blaming my PC would be easy, but sadly the game worked on previous versions, so that argument does not work, i guess?

Before hotfix I almost did not play, so maybe my experience is not completely correct, but Hotfix seems to have made it even worse (for me, not for rveryone as it looks)

1 Like