List of unfixed bugs

This is a real pain. Devs claim to have fixed it in Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition — Update 40874 - Age of Empires :

• Fixed an issue where Villagers could endlessly bounce off each other in certain circumstances.

But it still happens pretty often.

4 Likes

Hi @anon63664082 Could this thread be pinned? It’s a regularly updated summary of bugs.

4 Likes

Hey guys,

am I the only one experiencing that or the attack notification sound is not working properly? It is like 5 times out of 10 the alarm will not sound. This is a mess because thousands of poor vills are kills when you are looking away and nothing is alerting you on that!

3 Likes

When playing custom campaigns, if you save a scenario and quit and then load and finish it, the end-game screen takes you back to the main menu, instead of the campaign menu.

This is really annoying, especially for long scenarios, as the only way to see the aftermath/outro is to finish it in one go, or use I R WiNNER- in which case, the scenario isn’t registered as “completed on X difficulty” (for those designers that do it in that style-which isn’t everyone, to be fair), but the next one is unlocked, at least.

4 Likes

Just a small thing, but aside from the issues already mentioned, I’m still unable to bring up the dialog box to say “gg” with keyboard shortcut. I have to manually click options and then type it on the menu screen

Chat box just keeps disappearing every time I hit keyboard shortcut. I’ve noticed it on pro streams as well like TheViper.

2 Likes

It seems like the update has made the issue exceptionally worse for me. I had not noticed this in prior versions but now you have to expect it every game.

1 Like

Are u serious? People complaining about chat dialog and some bugged vills.
I can’t play this game since 2 month now every mp game is freezing. This game exist so long and the support is just bad. I even bought steam version but the same **** again. Aoe2 is 6 years old now and ur unable to fix a fatal problem in 3 month.

2 Likes

So the devs stopped making there own list, so it is up to the player base to make this list?!

Please add the following as major bug:
This bug exist from the beginning and is still not fixed.

Please add the following as minor bug:
I feel like this is a new bug since the recent patch.

Both might already be part of the list. In that case: Ignore my request, since they are already part of the list :wink:

1 Like

The reporting players thing i did report a few days ago (the UI being stuck as such) and added to list

The elo calculation, well, I am not sure if the devs even consider that a bug :smiley:

or if maybe they do but they really don’t know how to solve it xD (or don’t care)

1 Like

The link is dead, I was unable to find the new link, that said, I barely use aokheaven

1 Like

Have you reported a bug with reports etc.? Or tried possible fixes listed in similar bug reports?

1 Like

check this one out Haroo, I think dev should focus on this. either in game pathing or boost the lobby/server capability will go a long way reducing online lag play.

the last post is the updated one has a video showing the lag with pathing, and none of this happens in single player.

2 Likes

I have a problem with this update. In the middle of the game my FPS drop by 50% for one minute. I try a lot of things even I manage to improve my regular FPS per game but still happening (Most of the test are in Standard Game vs de IA). Someone know any solutions for this?

1 Like

Hello, today I posted this error in the tech tree (Spanish). I added all the places I found that have errors, but surely there may be more. Nor do I rule out that in other languages they present similar problems.

3 Likes

LMAO the lithuanians can get infinite attack, thanks devs

5 Likes

So I see the Lith bug of capturing and ejecting relics for infinite attack has been posted about.
Please also add this gate foundation over enemy walls bug. All vils are now OP Hulk and can bust through walls easier than petards 11
video0

4 Likes

Sounds like an internet or PC issue, not necessarily the devs’ fault.

Debieran despedir a todos los desarrolladores que mes a mes, nos traen decenas de errores!!!
en cualquier trabajo a la gente incompetente la sacan… pero aqui para el AOE DE los dejan seguir haciendo problemas para la comunidad

1 Like

When I tried to mod the new charge feature in the Advance Genie Editor 3, it doesn’t work, also it doesn´t appear the new debuff features added because the new Hun tech effect.