Mongol Raiders score: 23506. New profile icons: 0

True, the challenge by itself doesn’t specify the requirement of defeating all the opponents, but I think this is the solution for this “issue”. I can affirm that the difference between the players who achieved the challenge and the ones who couldn’t is the fact that the ones who achieved the challenge are the ones who defeated all the enemies.

I think this is the solution for the thread. Despite the fact that you also need to wait for the challenges to be unlocked sequentially. @Hjoerleif

It’s a bug for me, but your comment holds true for some people.

I have done both ways and still no unlock. :frowning:

If you just want the challenge to be done, you can also cheat it.

This way you can easily defeat all players and get a score op 40k+ within some minutes, by just killing all enemies one by one.

You score wont count towards the leaderboard, but you can unlock the achievements this way.

It is kind of cheating, but since you already beat the score, i think it is fair to try this to just unlock the challenge, like you can easily unlock most others.

I was confused too when i went for the siege onager challenge. Didn’t know for awhile that there was a cool-down time until the next challenge lol.

It unlocked for me without defeating all the enemies.

I still think it’s a terrible idea to lock the achievements and make people wait 24hrs to unlock the next one after completing one.

It gives you no control over which ones you actually want, and worse if you don’t have time early in the event to complete these, you can just get locked out of content (5 achievements to do and only 4 days left etc).

In particular I’ve commented here.

1 Like

I do understand the 24h cooldown. It is a way to let players come back to the game.

Still it is stupid there is no second change. If you know bought the game, you cant het the stuff from the past.

Same issues here. Maybe it´s a mod that causes the problem…
I finished the challenge several times > 15.000 points yesterday and today.

Done! Thanks for the suggestion

I have the Xbox and Steam editions. I have scored 19,000 points in both editions in the Mongolian event. Why is there no unlock icon yet?

hey, I have the same problem, finished the Siege onager step like 2-3 days ago but the 20k points in Mongol Raiders never gets ticked as complete! Tried it probably like 5 times now, always over 20k. No “come back for the next challenge in X hours” cooldown text, no little padlock symbol on it… just a button “Let’s Go” and my highscores around 25k from the previous tries.

Hope to get some info on this, quite a few people with the same bug here and also on the Steam forum. And since the event ends in a week it would be annoying to miss out on an unlock like this.
Thanks in advance

1 Like

True. What if you go on a vacation and are away from your PC for a couple weeks? Or go on business travel? Or have a family and have to juggle soccer practice and games between a couple kids? Or maybe you’re taking a little break from Age II:DE or gaming, in general, etc. So many things can get in the way.

As a little compromise, maybe for the final 3 or 5 days of the event, the devs could allow all challenges to be completed as quickly as people want… so people who got behind aren’t stuck with that situation you mention where you are locked out of obtaining content.

• They (the devs) can still make them open up in sequential order if they want; but if I spend an entire day or two toward the end of the event just playing Age II:DE to crank through all the challenges, I should be allowed.
  • In my experience, getting through all challenges can be cranked through in an hour or two, max, if you want… (if you set the lobby up to make it easy) so it’s not like we will be forced to spend 48 hrs straight to try and complete the challenges.
4 Likes

You’re not the only one. My partner has the same issue with the Mongol Conquest scenario, she’s also on Windows 10 running the steam version of the game.

1 Like

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

• Build: 101.101.39284.0 5297380
  • Platform: Steam
  • Operating System: Windows 10

:arrow_forward: ISSUE

I’ve scored 26848 in Mongol Raiders but haven’t get the reward for scored more than 15 000 points. I’ve played this scenario multiple times and reached more then 15 000 many times but still haven’t get the reward. And I can’t start the next challenges because of it.

:arrow_forward: IMAGE & ATTACHMENTS

2 Likes

I am also having this issue. I have repeated the scenario now three times and have met this requirement twice to no avail.

2 Likes

same issue, i got 30k points but not the achievment

2 Likes

Same issue here, I’ve scored over 20k several times. I’ve waited over 24 hours since the last challenge. No timer or anything tells me to wait. I play the scenario and get over 20k and still I don’t get the reward.

1 Like

I’ve tried everything and the challenge is still locking , 4 times and nothing, even defeating the enemies

1 Like

Game Version:

• Build: 101.101.39515.0 5328560
  • Platform: Steam o
  • Operating System: Windows 10
  • Gamertag: malicett

Issue:

I played the mongol raiders scenario, but I didnt get the reward.

Reproduction Steps:

Here’s how to reproduce the problem:

1. Olayed the mongol raiders scenario .
  2. Played a land nomad game and got the 1st reward.
  3. Played again mongol raiders scenario and didnt unlock the reward, eventhough my score was higher than 15.000 as requested.

T