Nearly outdated stuff that could be useful. (Potential improvements)

Now this technology is present as an upgrade on one of the historical maps.

Oh nice, does it reduce the experience cap as I suggested or does it have another function?

Yes, but I didnā€™t read well. It makes shipments arrive faster, but I donā€™t know if it also reduces the experience as well.

I know some people have commented that there are many situations where construction carts are being used too much, but there are many cards that would improve with this. For example the ā€˜advanced dockā€™ gives you a dock cart. For the ā€˜advanced artilleryā€™ card it could be something similar.

Advanced Artillery
In addition to the current benefits, it gives a cart that can build artillery foundries.

1 Like

I think it should enable Monitors too.

1 Like
1 Like

15 barbarian corsairs.

Couldnā€™t this unit also become shock infantry? It would make them a great viable unit in the late game.

I like them as they are, they are the only rodelero type unit other than rodeleros.

2 Likes

I mention this because they have changed the labels of some pirate outlaws.

Maybe if the infantry cuirass gave a 0.10-15 tolerance against projectiles, it would improve the melee units a bit.

Field hospitals should have arm/disarm capability like Lakota buildings do.

4 Likes

The Papal Guard

I donā€™t know how useful it is, but personally I donā€™t think itā€™s very useful at this stage of the game.

I would suggest that in addition to the current benefits, it becomes available at age 2 to advance to age 3. Crossbowmen and pikemen automatically upgrade upon reaching age 3/4/5 to Veteran, Guard and Imperial respectively.

It could also move to age 1 to advance to ead 2. Deliver a barracks and crossbowmen and pikemen can upgrade to veteran from age 2, Guard at age 3, and imperial at age 4.

@EliteRiflemann Close this forum. Many things have changed since the creation of this forum, so it is now ā€œobsoleteā€. Possibly I will make a new version of this forum at some point.

2 Likes