New DLC - The Mountain Royals

@Apocalypso4826 Tell any mod, if they read the conversation full they will know who is talking to the point and who is just talking non sense trying to be hostile.

1 Like

They were originally made for a Caucasus mod that is now pointless.

Yes, me. Not you. You’re accusing me of lying and being dishonorable at every turn.

Yes, that’s you. Never accuse someone of lying without a good reason. That’s Being a Nice Person 101. Now, please leave me alone.

@Apocalypso4826 In another thread you were saying how you never report, and here you are trying to threaten how I shouldn’t dare talk to you or you will call the mods. Again your intentions are suspicious. You lied in that as well.

1 Like

I almost never flag. There’s a difference. I will definitely tell mods about other people if they are acting up. That’s different from flagging, and I only do so if they’re being exceptionally problematic or disruptive.

Because all you ever do is harass and attack me, and accuse me of lying (which I almost never do). That’s not cool. Accusing me of lying is basically the same thing as telling me that I’m worthless or better off dead. If I don’t have my honesty, I have nothing.

They are not. You’re just being a thorn in my side.

I did not.

And I have good reasons for you being wrong to call me a liar.

No, I’m not. I’m defending myself from the vile accusations thrown my way. I’m not the bad guy here.

1 Like

I am most certainly not an expert in anything, but when it comes to the architecture of the Caucasus, in this forum, I am probably the closest thing to an expert due to how much I’ve studied the topic. There is a difference. It has nothing to do with ego, and everything to do with an honest assessment of the average knowledge level. You keep spamming me in a million replies harassing me and throwing vile accusations my way. I’m quite certain that’s against the Code of Conduct. I’m telling a mod.

I found your behaviour to be pretty hostile, especially considering you’re new here.

Please, refrain from calling other liars and instead refer to the Code of Conduct:

3 Likes

@FloosWorld
Shouldn’t you warn Apocalypse as well? You are being one sided because he has put up a PM to you?

Why does it say Dev Agent No1 on your description?

1 Like

@Apocalypso4826 Is it not harrassment to call me a thorn in your side. Calling me a layperson. Calling me silly. Calling me contrarian and wrong.

You again lied that I said I wanted to see you dead. I never said that.

2 Likes

You were repeatedly spamming me with defamatory comments. It was an accurate assessment. I wouldn’t just call a random person that. But you started it by repeatedly attacking me.

A layperson is someone without detailed knowledge of a subject. It’s not an insult or a negative thing, but a general term for someone who is less likely to know specifics. Hence, it is not harassment.

Your behavior was in line with what I said. Maybe it was a little unnecessary, but again, you started it by calling me a liar. I am normally nice and try to get along with people, but I am not afraid to defend myself when attacked.

I never claimed you said that. You misinterpreted what I said, either accidentally or on purpose. What I said was, as someone who prides himself on his honesty, calling me a liar is LIKE saying I’m better off dead. I was using language that conveyed the severity of your accusations, not claiming you were saying that.

You are once again calling me a liar, but your accusations hold no water.

@FloosWorld I don’t want to proceed, please warn this person. His intention is clear.

1 Like

And what intention would that be? Defending my honor from someone who is repeatedly attacking me with baseless and hurtful accusations? @FloosWorld is a reasonable moderator and will understand that I am not the aggressor here.

1 Like

@Apocalypso4826
You are clearly lying by saying things that I never said.

1 Like

Take a page out of my book and correct me then. Prove to me that I am lying. Defend yourself.

@Apocalypso4826 You again said someone wanted your death even though nobody said so. You are sick man, don’t harass yourself by being on the internet.

1 Like

Again, apparently you missed my point.

I was not claiming that anyone wanted my death, but accusing me of lying is equivalent in severity to saying so, in terms of how it affects me. Perhaps that’s clearer now.

How do I harass myself by being on the internet? That makes no sense. It takes two to tango, and two to start an argument.

This thread explains it.

1 Like

And I have to say, if you two have a dispute, please settle it in DMs. Keep on discussing it on a thread like this is not the right place to do so.

9 Likes

@FloosWorld I don’t want to discuss anything with him. He doesn’t listen. All I said was a monastery looks same to Mediterranean Architecture Style. He created all these unnecessary hostile replies to change the discussion itself onto himself and self pity.

2 Likes

And I did tell you that that wasn’t the case. It looks similar on the surface, but is actually quite different. I didn’t want to say anything further than that, but then you called me a liar. And that’s when the floodgates opened.

I was trying to keep the discussion relevant, but it veered off into irrelevant territory because of what you said afterward.

@FloosWorld Please give him a temporary ban. It will be healthy for him and the forum while Caucasus DLC is released.

2 Likes