Omg please this is DE please make IU info quality better

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

:point_down: These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.

• GAME BUILD #:
  • GAME PLATFORM: Steam
  • OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

:point_down: DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.

TRY TO SEE WHAT GRIOTS DO ON IU, HOW DO I KNOW WHAT THEY DO AND ON WHAT AREA? SERIOUSLY, THIS AGE 3 DE… WHY STILL NOT GOOD INFO ON IU

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

:point_down: How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!

• 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

:point_down: List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!

Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:

1. FIGHT VERSUS A AFRICAN PLAYER SEE 3 GRIOTS AND SUDDENLY IT SLOWS AROUND 10-15 OF UR UNITS, AND U CLICK TO SEE WHAT THEY DO AND U FIND THEY JUST DO MEELE ATACK

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

:point_down: What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?

TO KNOE THAT THEY HIPNOTIZE AROUND 10 UNITS AROUND

:arrow_forward: IMAGE

:point_down: ALWAYS attach a PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif) or VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube link) that highlights the problem.

:arrow_forward: GAME FILES (SAVE / RECORDING)

:point_down: Attach a SAVE GAME (.aoe3Ysav) or GAME RECORDING (.aoe3Yrec) of the match where you encountered the issue. Link it below if using an external file service.

Hi @raulramirez91!

Thank you for your suggestion!

If you hover your mouse over the portrait of the Griot this info show up. Did you check it? Do you think it is ok or should it be more detailed?

Thanks!

4 Likes

Thank you FE and Tantalus for the constant support to the game. I hope you also check this threads out;

1 Like

to be honest , i would add how many enemy units they slow down attack speed because ive played with hausa and i know they have a card that increase the area of effect which slows atack speed, now that i remember this i would add that IU shows the area of effect of slowing down speed because i dont know the base number in first place and when adding like 5 area with the tech or card i dont remember, it would be like area 7 of effect or something.
So when a griot comes to me would be good to know if he is going to apply its effect on an area of 10 or 3 or 7
Also would be good that IU shows how much griot boost other unit speed or building work rate on IU to be honest, so iam not guessing all the time.

1 Like

IU like this definetely would help

1 Like