POLL: Which campaigns need the most fixing/revisions?

Update on Lord of the Euphrates scenario:
I was able to resist red, then obliterate it. Was not that hard compared to all my previous attempts. I moved to the southeast, so I could only be attacked from left and right flanks, due to the trees acting as cover, offering protection compared to the original place where the base was at. I created regular archers first, then chariot archers. I found archers to be best against melee units, if distance and strategy are kept to good standars. I used priests too, they were essential to victory, I believe, since without them.
I used the gaia units from the east to make a firm strike against red. After that, they weren’t of much use. After defeating red, I was still in Bronze Age, due to lack of wood, so I decided that the only way to win was through invading yellow, though stealthly; I managed to create a town center there, in a corner (yeah, some triremes were annoying, but since I had some priests, I just converted them (this was already in Iron Age). I slowly, and painfully, gained territory over yellow, creating villagers and town centers, and eventually destroying all their units; when yellow started attacking me with villagers, I knew they were done. I have yet to finish the scenario, though, as I only had archers at the moment of saving the game, and they won’t be of any use against remaining towers. I plan to succeed by spamming chariots (unfortunately, not the scythed ones, due to lack of resources for the upgrade).
Feels good to finally defeat this cursed scenario… took me more attempts than I remember, and I was firmly convinced it was broken until now :crossed_swords: :bow_and_arrow: :fire:

Bugs I found in this map: