Screenshot of Entire Map?

Since it has been a long time since DE’s release, with many bugs fixed, balance issues addressed, DLCs released, and QoL improvements made since then, I would like to re-request CTRL+F12 be added to DE sooner rather than later, to take screenshots of the entire map:

I submitted it as a bug once, but it got moved to the above generic discussion thread for some reason:

Yes, CTRL+F12 would be great. Unless there is a different key combo that is assigned this capability?
And, no, CaptureAge is not the desired solution. Using CA is a workaround, cumbersome, band-aid solution that I never use because it’s so inconvenient.

2 Likes

Maybe I’m not doing right but captureage doesn’t seem to have great quality captures.

It’s been a couple years since I tried it, but here are the steps I did back then to capture screenshots:

I can’t remember how good the quality was, but I think it was the same quality as Capture Age showed… which was good quality isn’t it? It seemed decent at the time. But is it bad? What do find as bad about your captures, quality-wise? If my process above is different than what you tried, you might try my steps and see if it’s any better

1 Like

I’ll retry it today.

1 Like

I honestly miss this feature. I want it back too…

1 Like