Withdraw an accusation Statement against plagiarism and theft. About MOD: UNIQUE HISTORICAL ARMY SKINS - (Far East) THE FAR EAST! S.XVII-XIX

My friend GE-Erika and I co-produced the MOD: “Ming Empire” and “Ta Tsing Empire”. We haven’t gotten any questions about whether the materials can be used, so no one is authorized to use the textures in this MOD.
The MOD “UNIQUE HISTORICAL ARMY SKINS - (Far East) THE FAR EAST! S.XVII-XIX - MULTIPLAYER” By DeathAndHell485 has stolen the materials of US without permission. We expressed their helplessness and indignation.

Also, the Mongolian prince of the Qing Dynasty is not called “僧格仁钦”!

In addition, this is not the first time this person has stolen. The MOD that my friend GwentMaster2163 collaborated with GE-Erika has been plagiarized by them before.:

https://forums.ageofempires.com/t/facts-about-mod-5-6-unique-historical-army-skins-s-xvii-xix-multiplayer-compatible-stealing-my-mod-resources/218851

We feel very sad about this. Those things were made by us one by one with PS day and night, which condensed our labor and love for games. As a modder, we can even accept that players feel that our MOD is not good enough, but this behavior of obliterating our labor by plagiarism is very shameful. Out of love for the game and a sense of responsibility to MOD subscribers, we try our best to find ways to create more reasonable and better content. Such plagiarism is not only very disrespectful, but also extremely dampens our enthusiasm!

Everyone, you need to know that a simple “skin” MOD, if even the “skin” is stolen, there will be nothing left!

Therefore, I hope to get an apology! and remove content made by us. Also for GwentMaster2163, please DeathAndHell485 remove all resources stolen from his MOD: Units Historical Appearance(Support Multiplayer)!

10 Likes

6 Likes

好家伙 群里看见的 特意来这边支持维权👍

agree. they are very similar.

1 Like

On the mod website you can report a mod, and you may also create a support Ticket here:
https://support.ageofempires.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

1 Like

Your experience is very sympathetic, maybe we can do nothing but tell everyone the truth. In short, thank you very much for your willingness to speak up for my similar experience before, thank you!

5 Likes

You are right. The name of this plagiarist is Player DeathAndHell485 It’s disgusting. The official must punish the plagiarist and let him never send mod on the forum, this is images is to plagiarist Then you can rest and make your mod safely :smile:

1 Like

Agree. He just use ur ddts and combine different soldiers’ components, and he NEVER replies this accusation. He’s supposed to be punished.

This is the best course of action for this issue so our team can be made aware. It is a major bummer to see people rip off content like this. :frowning:

7 Likes

这个mod的作者给我留言了
It’s always incredible to see that this game pushes the boundaries of our hearts!. I feel i must say, didn’t meant to make you feel like i was stealing your job, and also i guess the misunderstandigs led us to be too rough to each other. Im sorry for not stating the use of some models, i didn’t thought it would truly mind so much for you. Since i am used to do this kind of stuff for myself, friends… basically just because i love AOE3, so i didn’t considered too harsh to do it since i couldn’t either know if you were interested in cooperating with us, Nevermind; i also understand it’s very hard to comunicate by this via, Anyway, your friend’s reaction was very hostile too; so i also closed my doors emotionally at the beggining, before reading your statement here. After all also i’m totally happy that you found our textures useful friend… You can also take any other useful resources you like :-). Finally, it would be ULTRA cool if you guys could also get rid all those agressive and innacurate comments about my mods also. Since i never encouraged anyone to do so with your creations, which i respect and also support. We salute you!.. may send you an e-mail so we can talk, probably about a better platform to chat which both can access and then share our creations with community they are ment for! without further misunderstandings, or using the ‘Review Mod’ to solve any discrepances between us. hehe :slight_smile: - You inspired many of us, thank you.- Love: El Ermitaño! 93/93.

to El Ermitaño
我已经阅读了你在我mod下方的评论,我想我们的误会已经得到妥善的解决,我也看到你们的努力,我也欣赏你的作品。我想去删除之前由于抄袭而气愤的留言,但是貌似这个网站无法删除,所以很抱歉。
现在唯一需要解决的是,需要您去和我的朋友GwentMaster2163和GE-Erika去做一下说明,他们到目前为止还在为UNIQUE HISTORICAL ARMY SKINS的事情而生气,由于你们团队使用了他们的纹理而且还狡辩说是你们原创的,他非常生气,甚至由于这个事情影响了他的心理健康,他也生气的不想再更新自己的mod,我认为他值得你们的道歉。
这个游戏本来就是一个玩家很少的游戏,能做Mod的更是少之又少,所有有时间和精力去制作这个游戏免费mod的人都是值得尊重的,我也希望每个mod制作者能够在采取别人的纹理时,能够在介绍中声明“我借鉴了某人的纹理”这是对知识产权的一种最基本的尊重。
最后,衷心祝愿El Ermitaño能够做出更多优秀作品,也希望我们每个人都能尊重别人的劳动成果。