The future of AoE2:DE expansions

You are the first person to say that there can be common civ for South Slavs. When I proposed it, they told me it would outrage people from there. The Serb said that there might be a common civ, so I was right after all. I proposed the name Serbo-Croat because I had a problem to find another name for the South Slavs umbrella civ. The Yugoslav people said it was too modern (where Yugo means South in some Slavic languages - Yugo Slav - South Slavs).

You think Rascians would be a good name for South Slavs umbrella civ?

This woman made a super Croatian campaign. He wrote below in the subject that he wants to do the Serbian campaign and use the same units:

Župan (South Slavic nobleman) and Kondura (Croatian military boat) - I think these two Unique Units would fit the South Slavic umbrella civ.
The symbol of this civ could be a combination of the symbols of Serbia and Croatia:

Serbian Cross on the Croatian chessboard

I hope that in this way I do not offend the national feelings of both Serbs and Croats. I just think that if not the Croats and Serbs separately, let them be together as one civ.

I am Polish and I would like to see Poles in this game, but I would also like to see Czechs. If there were no Poles and Czechs as separate civs, then I would at least like to see the umbrella civ for Western Slavs - Wends.

What do you think?