The meaning of this picture is?We will get an update soon?

Of course we want an update lol.If there is a dlc on the horizon,that will be great.
Or we can get some revs such as Irish or Croatian,or the rev Denmark and rev Poland we seen before.lol.That’s just my nonsense.
dc9680c352357949e38a63ac7bf6ec438b6f9866_2_690x100

1 Like

I guess it doesn’t mean a new DLC. For this purpose, I simply check the DLC section - there is information about a new DLC even before it is announced - then it sometimes has a working name, which may be a hint.

2 Likes

That’s just regular update like previous patches, but in a much less frequent manner.

6 Likes

I suspect work on the patch is being done intermittently whenever the devs are allowed. Ergo, why updates have been so sporadic.

I know someone posted what Inferno said on discord which I interpret as continued radio silence for reasons.

3 Likes

Combined with the fact that they are stitching all random contents together (good and bad, quality and cheap, consistent and inconsistent) for the AOE4 DLC…and the hurried promotion of the AOE2 DLC without a single video (compared to earlier ones for AOE2, still better than those for AOE3 ironically)…

I feel something is really messed up in the management of the series.

And because we are of lower priority, when everything is going well we get something. When things do not go well we get nothing.

7 Likes

Even if it is an update,it is still a good news to the players.

1 Like

My guess is that aoe4 hasn’t performed at well as anticipated and they are going all in on that.

5 Likes

Why are you still obsessed with this revolution idea from the cut content?
Majority here and in other platforms have already expressed their objection for this stupidity.

4 Likes

No,this is not stupid.I think two revs is better than nothing.You would rather have nothing?

Their action has shown they don‘t want to give us new civs,civs is significant better than revs,but in your eyes,They have a little bit action to do a civ?
If this will make a civ,of course I accept it.And if the new civs can let us have more revs such as Norway,Livonia or Ukraine,that will be amazing.

Yes because nobody wants full potential civs as revs, now stop spamming the forums with the same nerrative of adding random civs as revs that don’t make sense, it’s like adding Persians as a revolt option for Ottomans.

2 Likes

I have the right to speak,that’s the meaning of freedom.

1 Like

Mods have the full right to ban you for ban evasion.

Even an update is a good news to us,friend.

i would like it

have to agree with the other guy… better than nothing…
plus being a revolt doesnt exclude it from being a full civ later on

Amen.

Whilst yeah, some extra Rev civs are better than nothing, adding nonsense rev civs like those would be just fall flat as a tease really. Those civs in particular have enough substance behind them to make proper civs and as an actual Rev option, they’d be really rather tenuous links if possible to tie to a Mother country at all.

5 Likes

I do wonder who the Danish rev was meant for? I can imagine Poles as a revolution, but Danes seems particulary unsuited as a revolution.

3 Likes

eh, sweden and germany are the most obvious, Russia, england and the netherlands on a stretch maybe. though all of them are quiet stretchy.

if FE wanna make a new revolution to sweden i would suggest Livonia, could also work for germans and russians, and in the future for denmark and poland.

4 Likes

To be honest, I’d rather NOT have the Poles and Danes at all than have them as revolutions.

More is not always better for the game, especially if is a low-effort content. For example, the variant civs from aoe4.

1 Like

The revolts didn’t look very low effort. They honestly looked cool.