Wallachians should be part of AoE II Definitive Edition!

I know that, but I think they are a better choice than the Slavs, let alone the Turks.

1 Like

Now that there are strong rumours the game will see some changes, I really hope more civilizations will be added, there’s still room and the game would only benefit from this. If this happens, hopefully the Wallachians will be added to the game, even if not in a first DLC, but in another one at a later date.

1 Like

where are these rumors

2 Likes

i’d like to know that as well.

2 Likes

@Micriab123

In my opinion this civ Design is too close to berbers with basically no eco bonus but super cheap knights. Free Husbandry in Feudal could also cause some issues though it might be compensated with having no eco Bonus.

The Peasant Militia seems to be a bit underdeveloped - I don’t see much difference to the standard militia line. Foreign Aid is a bit too complicated in it’s effect.

The TB is too strong. Though I am for the implementation for additional scouting / vision giving units, I think they should be trainable (eg from markets) to make it an investment. I also like how the scouting works in the early game currently and see no need to add hawks there. Besides I think it is OP.

Check out the other civ concepts participating in the poll:

So is anything happening after this poll?

Will it have a role in the future civilizations that will make their way into the game?

Why did you need to necro this thread with such a silly question?

5 Likes

Because I missed that part and I was now really curious if it will matter in the future civilizations that will be introduced to the game.

1 Like

Maybe the devs have lookrf at this post (as well as many more), but no there has been no signs of it yet

And the last comment about the civ design was done by a civ user, not a dev

Ok, thanks for this.

How about no?

1 Like