Where is the support?

Regarding path finding, I suggest these changes:

There’s a split opinion on this topic, and you can find lots and lots of discussion around it, specially on Steam. I personally agree this game should have gates on walls. Otherwise, we are still going to be forced to wall-off sections, build towers, etc., in order to increase our defenses.

I recommend NOT using 1x, but 1.5x game speed. 2x is just too fast/unrealistic for me. As for proyectile speed, I think arrows are fine. Maybe missiles should get a boost?

Indeed, unit formations since Bronze Age and being able to toggle aggressive stance on/off are two additions that would benefit this game greatly.

This is probably the most polemic request on your list, but you do have a point.

• Letting archers, villagers, and maybe even slingers garrison inside towers seems reasonable.
  • Allowing non-military units, such as priests and villagers, to garrison inside town centers sounds interesting to me, since those units don’t have a chance most of the time. I would even go a little bit further: letting artifacts garrison inside town centers, so it is mandatory to destroy the TCs in order to gain control over them.