Adding Aztecs for AOE4

overpriced? Lol

2 Likes

The DLCs they have added to the series so far don’t seem to expensive

1 Like

only thing I would call “overpriced” would be the USA dlc but they gave people a huge amount of time to get it for free soo…
And then Aoe2 DLCs give you 2 new civs and 3 new campaigns for $10 which is dirt cheap nowadays

3 Likes

$5 dollars for one civ isn’t cheap, but I hate doing challenges I just wanted to play the us so I just bought it as soon as it came out

2 Likes

That… is so not true… various viking raids have ventured into the Arab world. As have the Magyars. The Byzantines (yes, that’s a European civ) obviously had a great deal of interaction both with Africa and Asia. The Spanish had interactions with northern africa, etc. The occasional crusade was actually a whole lot of them, with some resulting in permanent states being formed.

Back on topic:

I’d like to see the Aztecs, Incas, Mayans, and Spanish packed into one DLC. I think that would give it a nice theme, although I am doubtful that DLCs will actually be as big as 4 civs, so I’m probably thinking they’ll only have 2 civs per DLC, in which case I have no predictions.

4 Likes

The challenges felt painful, they felt like those even more painful warframe grindy stuff, for a moment aoe3 felt like wf

I sadly no longer see this happening, as MANY people seem to be prefering more europe civ DLC’s in another thread’s poll, way too many people, I guess this is the result of 80% of the playerbase being european

1 Like

no Spain - no Natives, simple as
We need campaigns of the Natives alone, but the Conquista as the culmination is a must - the encounter of the two worlds. Otherwise the natives will be cut off from the rest.

2 Likes

Not true actually, if you look at this poll which gives multiple choices, more options and double the voters, it shows North America as the most requested DLC

1 Like

That’s for AOE2 , I am refering to the other AOE4 poll

1 Like

I didn’t know there was a DLC poll for AoE4, could you leave a link?

check the first comments lol

I see no poll and quite a few of those people that commented are known for being European biased for AoE2 (think that Europe isn’t overrepresented compared to rest of the world) They don’t speak for the community

1 Like

I am probably gonna get flagged for “witch hunt” but take a look at the first comment, a lot of people agreed they want more europe civs, i see mostly european and middle eastern suggestions, very few people suggesting any meso or asian civs sadly

Again, without an actual poll there is no proof of that. You may be right that most people want Europe but there isn’t any actual proof.

there was a poll where most pips voted Europe

2 Likes

Link please

this one

2 Likes

For Aoe2, besides, the poll I gave would be more accurate than that poll

4 Likes

We’re talking about AOE4, not AOE2

3 Likes