Latin American general post

Well, a forum that involves all the topics related to Latin America gives a lot to talk about. So here are some of my proposals that I have already shown in other forums, but I will compile them here:

Rework the natives:

The Caribs
Jesuits
Mapuche
Mayas
Tupi
The Quechuas
Zapotec

I’m not sure if Navajo and Apache fit here, but I guess they do. Could the Aztecs have a shipment of ‘infinite Apache allies’? It would make more sense than the Incas training Zapotecs. By the way, when are they going to change this? In South America, the Zapotecs, and the Mayans do not fit which I think are still on the card of the Incas.

New natives:

Muica

The Arawaks

Taironas and Wayuu I will propose later. I think the WOL mod works with them.

New maps:

Biodiversity diversity and geography in Latin America is very diverse. We should have twice as many maps at least. I give my grain of sand with these landscapes that Colombia, Venezuela, Ecuador and Peru share.

image image

It would be more suitable to represent the north of the Andes, where there were no llamas, or anything like that. (Yes, but not that far north).

I would also remove the bears from most of the South American maps and they would only be on the proposed map. In South America there was only this bear that was not as ferocious as its counterparts. It hunts, but very rarely, since it usually eats bromeliads and fruits. Replace it with the spectacled bear which would have less hit points and less attack. Although I don’t know if it would make sense as a treasure guardian, but it would be nice to include it in the landscapes somehow. (Andean bear or spectacled bear)
image image

The condor of the Andes would also be great to include. (although I’m not sure if it already appears as a bird that flies over).

Here is my extended proposal on a complete biome for this region (Andean Paramos)

Other things:

• Naval or fluvial trade routes for maps such as the Amazon, the Caribbean and the Spanish.

• New resources like emeralds and rubber trees. Esmeraldas for the map that I previously proposed, and rubber trees for the Amazon, Orinoco and Guallanas.

• Treasures without outlaws of the old west (they are out of place), and in turn, introduce new outlaws according to the region. I don’t know much about the subject, but I suppose someone will know more.

• New treasures and animal treasure guardians (can you imagine killing an anaconda?)

4 Likes