List of unfixed bugs

I am glad to announce that this bug has been fixed in the PUP and will definitely be implemented in the next patch.

1 Like

Please add this to your list.

Json files canā€™t be modded yet

Another bug: medals not appearing for campaign missions where i r winner cheat code was used before.

Still waiting on the custom campaigns save bugā€¦

waiting for multiplayer save restore with data mods.

Still waiting for watch replay on ā€œoldā€ patches

NOt sure if those two are so far posted in this forum (not around too much) and i at least didnt see them on the list:

PLaying ranked TG sometimes the UI will freeze so you cant select civ, toggle ready or random civ button. If that happens after the game when you leave the map you will have an black screen cause UI fails to load and you need to restart the game by killing it via taskmanager. Seldom happening even when loading into the game.

In TGs sometimes one or more team mates will be muted in the diplomacy screen by default so they dont see your pings or messages.

2 Likes

Both are mentioned:

the muted thing is mentioned, albeit only for opponents

and under User Interface section: ranked civ pick unresponsive during countdown

NIce ig tho still both missing details still.

Muted oppponents isnt the same as team mates. Usually you dont want the enemy to see your pings so isnt it normal that they are muted ?? BUt muted team mates is just terible for TGs. Lost entire games cause pings and messages werent going throught.

Same goes for the UI bug. Being unable to pick a civ is bad on its own but basically creating a from my experience 90% chance of crashing the game later on as well as a slim chance of crashing already on loading into the game is making thing even worse === needs way more immidiate concern than just not being able to pick civs.

The AI BUG when reloading a previous crashed multiplayer game (The ai doesnā€™t do anything) is still presentā€¦

• GAMEBREAKING - Users with specially constructed usernames can crash your game when you get a notification about being attacked by them

FIshing ship pathing is bugged! You know those new ponds on araba? Try putting a dock in and a fishing ship in one. The ship gathers food (from the shore fish or a fishing trap) then once itā€™s full it just idles instead of dropping off.

1 Like

The map of ā€œentire worldā€ is bugged, IA surrender before pass to 2nd age

Has anyone brought up the Tech Tree not working and just being stuck on the part just before the castle? I canā€™t see it in the list but I donā€™t have time for a full bug report right now.

Been stuck for me all week.

1 Like

Hi!

Whenever I try to boot up Co-op campaign im getting the error.

"File: Scenario resign FE.per2. ERR5001: File open failed: ERR5001: File open failed.

This occurs any time I open one of the missions for the new campaign. After I close the message the game starts as normal but as if I made a custom match, so no scouting/tips page and no AI involvement. Similar issue has happened to a friend so I donā€™t think its on my end but that could be possible. Thanks!

3 Likes

Try to make an individual bug report if you want to have a chance of devs responding and seeing your message

This bug is already tracked :stuck_out_tongue: I can't play cooperative campaign - #20 by IkoKnight8151

Please fix the lag, is so disgusting, I lost a lot of games because the game disconect for some seconds, omg

When game disconects for some seconds, itā€™s almost surely your internetā€™s fault.

At least thatā€™s the case for me