List of unfixed bugs

No hitting explosion animation when shooting trebuchets on buildings with chemistry.

Without chemistry you get a nice dust/white smoke impact animation.

But with chemistry the trebuchet impact just disapears like there isnt any explosive animations ingame.

In capture age you see it very nice and clear and looks so good. Please readd the chemistry explosion animation from trebuchets.

Look this clip from 1:12:00 - 1:14:00 and you will see both hitting animations in capture age from trebuchets using chemistry and without chemistry)

$1,000 Best of 21 | DauT vs JorDan | Day 3 - YouTube

PS: Dont know where to report this, if on wrong place someone please post it on the correct place so devs see it. Thanks in advance

2 Likes

Making a specific bug report thread for this is best for it to be read by devs.

This post is to compile links of as many bug reports as possible

I think Iā€™ve reported this twice, not sure why itā€™s not fixed yet (trebuchet animation bug)

Im pretty new to forums so anyone who can report this on the appropriate place i would appreciate it if you did. Thanks

Updated the list and reviewed some older bugs.

I can claim with 99% certainty that all of the bugs in this list are still present in the current version of the game.

Hereā€™s a link for those who donā€™t want to scroll to the beginning of the thread

2 Likes

When playing on the new Michi map in random map mode, we get 3 extra villagers than usual.
tested with ā€œgeneric civā€ and got housed with 6 villagers at the start.
tested with chinese and started with 9 villagers.

frequency of issue : every time.

how to reproduct the bug : start a game on the new michi map.

Iā€™m pretty sure that was intentional.

2 Likes

No news about sync issue ? 3 games desync today so I stopped playingā€¦

There is a modding bug when trying to edit civTechTrees.json and creating a mod with that file.

When you make a mod to load into the game, the file wonā€™t ever be read in, for some reason the game acts like the new file doesnā€™t exist.

But if you manually replace the default civTechTrees.json with your modded version, then the changes show up in game perfectly.

Thereā€™s that RMS bug which was reported in March 2020 and itā€™s still present:

1 Like

it seems like after the recent update the game will not load any slp file with a new name. A lot of mods got broke

This has not been fixed yet.

1 Like

Not sure if this is a bug but I would like to add, I played arena twice with a hard bot as an ally, I was using my sheep to scout my base, when his scout ran into and claimed them he started sending them out towards his base. Luckily my scout was around to take them back but bots as allies shouldnā€™t lame us lol.

1 Like

do we have any updates on the Campaign progress not saving issue?

Those bugs need to be fixed!

1 Like
  • If you pause a game and save the game, next time you load the saved game, the game is unpaused.

• If you save a game and load the saved game, not every time it actually starts where you saved the game, often it starts a bit later

The new Arabia map is unplayable. Please fix it. Put it back the way it was. Ruined a classic map which has been a legend for 2 decades. First time Iā€™ve ever banned it.

The game still bugged from last dlc I cannot play any match,cannot create a game and cannot see other match in the lobby.One week without play the game really disapointed with this dlc.

Guess this belongs hereā€¦ its now called a feature, but I would still classify this as a bug:

1 Like