Spanish voices (Spanish from Spain)

we can not use english voices and spanish text it seems the combination of both is not posible.

3 Likes

Another day without an answer =)

Itā€™s killing me from inside, I wanted to replay the campaigns but I think Iā€™ll do it in the original one

1 Like

Otra semana sin noticias de los desarrolladores.

2 Likes

Iā€™m from Spain and I could not care less about this! Like pressure them to fix the performance issues first!

Who honestly care that much about the ā€œSpanish from Spainā€ voices? Like do you think all Latinoamerican voices sound the same? Do you think and Argentinian, Mexican or Chilean sound the same If so they do also deserve their own voices, right?

Also, I do understand that the Latino America and Mexico are a bigger markets than Spain.

1 Like

The point is, as a lot of people have been explainning here, this is a remake, and vanila and hd 2013 version had spanish from spain voices. There is no sense talking about if mexican is a bigger market or not. We want the original voices back again.

2 Likes

There are a lot of people annoyed not only about the new dub voices but also because back on summer the game was announce with Spanish from Spain voices just like the original and the previous Definitive Edition and they deleted it without any explanation.

Latinamerica is bigger in number of people but in sales Spain beats them, so is not as a big market as you think

4 Likes

A new day without answers!

para 2 semana y esto sigue igual al parecerā€¦

1 Like

He enviado un email a los 3 desarrolladores (Forgotten Empires, Tantalus y Wicked Witch). Alguno tendrĆ” que contestarā€¦

1 Like

There is a post in another section of the forum in which developers are asking about this problem. I canā€™t remember now the place. Perhaps granota92 or jorgemuve could lunk the post, i think they have writen there.

1 Like

I think that section is this:

But we have no luck either

2 Likes

Hey there! Good news that hopefully answers your (and othersā€™) question about the availability of Spain Spanish in the game:

5 Likes

HALLELUJAHH!!! Finally!!!

3 Likes

Desde aquƭ os quiero dar las gracias a todos los que habƩis comentado tanto para bien como para mal, a los que os habƩis pasado por los foros oficiales y a los que habƩis firmado en change. Al final se ha hecho justicia. Ya estoy impaciente de jugarlo con las voces castellanas y si a algun@ os apetece echar una partida, estarƩ encantado. Un saludo a tod@s

I want to say thank you to all of you, who have commented on the different forums that have been created (Steam & AOE) and also I want to thank the ones who have signed the petition on change.org. Finally justice has been served. I am ansious to play the campaigns with the castillian voices. I hope that we can play some day in the future via multiplayer. Thank you all!

5 Likes

Ahora hay que ver si el doblaje que implementaran es el mismo del Age of Empires II original, o serƔ con nuevos actores, por supuesto, espaƱoles. Pero que de alguna forma u otra, hayan escuchado a la comunidad, me parece suficiente y tambiƩn excelente por parte de Microsoft. Un saludo soldados!

Now we have to see if the dubbing they will implement is the same as the original Age of Empires II, or it will be with new actors, of course, Spanish. But that in some way or another, they have listened to the community, it seems sufficient and also excellent by Microsoft. Greetings soldiers!

2 Likes

Ā”Gracias! ahora mismo estoy comprando el juego

2 Likes

Thanks for the good news Microsoft!!!

Cheers

2 Likes

Ā”Gracias a todos! Ā”Lo hemos conseguido!

3 Likes

Good job comrades! we did it

Thank you microsoft

1 Like