What do you think we are gunna get in a May PUP? 2.0

So, believe it or not its been a year since I made this very same post. I thought as its May again and we’ve also had a bit of an update drought I’d reopen a second version of this page. A lot has happened in the last year but there are still definitely things still missing in the game.

So the question remains the same…

1 Like

Revamp of Germans to fit for the upcoming Polish Danish DLC.

8 Likes

Here’s a few ideas from that previous post which still haven’t been introduced into the game.

3 Likes

Russia, and Sweden have their Caravels replaced with unique Galleys.

2 Likes

i hope they fix something tbh, whatever… since the game has many buggs still. I like that we are at 12th update for aoe 2 and at the same time we had 1 which could be resolved in January to begin with. I am not hopeful for this one, too. That is… if there is any update.

5 Likes

I always aim to maintain a positive outlook. With the confirmation of two guaranteed civilizations this year, the Danes and the PLC, there’s certainly something to look forward to. Additionally, this expansion is likely to introduce plenty of other content for all the existing civilizations. So they might just be holding back all this new content for then.

What other additions or enhancements do you anticipate with the release of this DLC?

6 Likes

Did you have something like this in mind…

… looking similar to the Ottoman Galley, (with oars and triangular sails), already seen in the game

I guess, nothing.

20 charas.

1 Like

nah, they will at less add another Red Bull Wololo event reminder on the main menu of AOE3

1 Like

Perhaps Arrow Knight being moved to age 4 with some damage nerfs, and Sipahi can be trained at forts through the mosque card tech.

Even wilder perhaps Coyote and Chimu runner receive hand cavalry tag, so pike/musk got the multiplier bonus from both shock and hand cav against them, y know like current Galleon and Culverin things

3 Likes

We need to maximize Aztec player control skill power.

AK vs inf x 0.6
CR vs heavy inf, cav x 0.6
oto vs cav x 0.6
etc.

1 Like

Yeah, both countries heavily used them during the great northern war and Russia’s famous victory at Gangut had them defeating Swedish ship of the line type vessels with galleys.

2 Likes

Crying in actual possibilities of these happening

3 Likes

Also Russians rework - Poles and Russians civs should share some Units and Architecture Set. There should also be some brand new Revolution options added.

1 Like

I just want new buildingsets for europeans, México and USA. Three BS for like 16 civs it’s insane

2 Likes

Necroing this topic:

1 Like

A big balance patch,I hope.

3 Likes

This is new have relate to Jacobite Rebellion and Irish rev’s topic:

But,we must have Scottish civ for age2’s New rev Britain civ:

1 Like

I think some thing like this really needs to be added. Maybe for balance reasons a few of the running settlers could fall over, delaying their getaway.

3 Likes

I believe there could be new content for all the current civilizations that surround the new DLC civilizations (i.e., Germany, Sweden, and Russia).

I’m also curious to see how they are going to integrate the Polish Winged Hussars into the new PLC civilization. Will they be their unique cavalry unit available from the stable? If so, what happens to the House of Vasa? Or will they be available through a home city card, similar to France’s Ancien Régime card?

Additionally, I wonder if the Danes will gain unique access to the Royal Hunter, possibly available at the Town Centre in limited numbers.

It’s a bit peculiar that Sweden currently lacks unique access to the Royal Arquebusier, considering the trend of granting European civilizations access to their Royal House units. If the first two suggestions are implemented, I could envision this happening for Sweden as well.

5 Likes