Hi. I had a similar poll, but due to the comments there, it is clear I needed more possible answers, so here is the new version, and I didn’t want to reset the vote there. Please vote. Polls are totally anonymous. If you don’t play a gamemode, then either vote for what you would do, or just put never.
Clarification about approximate numbers for each option, if that is how you want to base it: Almost Always(8 or more out of 10 game use Alt-f4), Often(6 or 7 games use Alt-f4), Sometimes(4 or 5 games use Alt-f4), Rarely(between 1 and 3 games use Alt-f4), or Never(Literally never use Alt-f4, maybe 1 game in every 50 or something)
- Almost Always. I only like playing one or two maps, and I will always dodge anything else.
- Often. I definitely prefer playing only a few maps, but I will occasionally accept something else.
- Sometimes. I don’t mind most maps, but some maps, especially if I have had them several times recently, need to be skipped.
- Rarely. I will accept whatever map I get, even if I don’t like it, but if I have played certain maps far too much recently, especially if I have lost them, I might use Alt-f4.
- Never. Although I don’t always like the map I get, I will accept whatever happens, even if I am more likely to resign early on maps I don’t like.
- Almost always. Either if I get a map I hate playing, or if my teammates are really different in skill from me, or if I am matched up against an unfair team.
- Often. I will skip if the map is something I can’t stand, especially if I have already played it recently, or if my team is very different in skill from me.
- Sometimes. I don’t mind playing other maps occasionally, but too much, especially if the team is very different from me, deserves the odd Alt-f4.
- Rarely. I just want to play the game, and don’t like to use Alt-f4, but if the map is really bad and I’ve played it too much, or if the team is really unfair, I might Alt-f4.
- Never. Even if I hate some maps, or don’t enjoy playing with some teams, I will always try and play the game, even if I am more likely to resign in certain situations.
- I don’t use it at all.
- To avoid maps.
- To avoid teams.
- To avoid opponents.
- Multiple of the above.
- Something else.
If you see this, thanks for voting, or please vote if you didn’t, I want this to be as accurate as possible.